Reviews for Interruption
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
You captured Snow, Pre-Fable stuff, just perfectly. I mean, she was so spot on. And then you've also shown how Bigby tries to convey a certain nonchalance while secretly pining. Oh lordy, this was great. My only complaint is how short it was. Tsk. Any who, thanks so much for writing this. If you ever any more, I'll definitely read. (:
EMILY chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
MORE MORE MORE!
Amethyst246 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Nice! Succinct, and captures a bittersweet moment. Thanks for writing it :)
Kambriel chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Well, that's a good beginning...so what happens next?
casema chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Aww, poor pre-Bigby/Snow Bigby. :)
kerricarri chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
A nice vignette in 'a day in the life of' Bigby chock full of his unrequited feelings. His quiet sincerity contrasts Snow's mix of sarcasm and obliviousness, but than again that's why we all love her. She's dense to the feelings of her fellows, especially him, but his bashfulness during that first arc counteracts any extreme bitterness on his part. He's accepting of the status quo and it shows. He seems more wistful here than angsty, which is more in line with his character, as he likes to play at being blase. His numerous sighs do reveal his own exasperation with her, but also a bit of his dejected feelings. The nicest part of this is that I can see this encounter happen within a few panels of the comic, behind the scenes.