Reviews for Happiness can be found in others
Fatima Drott chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
Hi!
Some times you can't help the nead to come with hopefully good advice. You desserv your selfconfidens and an opertunity to feel safe. Even thou you obviusly know some I will write tips on confidens bilding.

#If you havent alredy start some form of martialarts. All types isn't for everyone, but I'm convinsed ther exist at least one that will sute you.

#Use your warderobe, to find your personal armor, and with that I do not mean to hide, even if you can use it to put on a roll. Insted go for what make you feal enpowered, be it color, or style.

#Work on your posture. A stright back is a good up your head and pul your sholders back. It is amasing how interconected the physical is with the psykological. Work on emiting confidens and your mind will follow.

#Expres yourself, write, paint, act, sing or just talk. You don't nead to share more than you realy wan't to. The important part is to unlode your mind from what is wighting it down.

#Work on your strenth to bost them even higher to make the most of your selfconfidens and your wiknesses so they don't make you insecure.

#Lisen to onest compliments. Ignor the insults. And take pride in your ability to rise from the ashes of bad experienses.

#Know that even thow it never shuld of hapened it has made you stronger for your preseverens, not to mension that it has given you an understanding of life those protected from hardships never reaches. Wisdom comes from experienses not years.

Hoppe I have bean of some help. With best wishes/Fatima Drott
skycharm1998 chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I hate Reading About what happened to you and i hope One dat you will feel safe again x
SereniteRose chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
I just read your story and let me tell you that I cried a little, I'm glad that that you have moved on at what happen to you, and I'm glad that everything is going great in your life. I know I don't know you, but my heart goes out to you. I'm also happy that you were able to move on. and I hope those two men rot in hell for what they did. Thank You for writing this story, as well as I can relate to what happened to Hermione and you as well. by the way I just love your stories. thanks again.
KatnissHermioneAnnabeth chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I loved your story and I hate that people have to go through what you went through, I hope you know that you're a great writer.
your broken things chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
...Oh gosh...you followed me, so I came to check you out...your story is amazing, but...I'm so sorry about what happened to you. It's disgusting and...I'm still just trying to comprehend what you must have gone through...if you ever need to talk about anything, please feel free. I do understand what you meant about writing; it helps express yourself so much. I hope I can be as strong as you are someday, and I wish you the best of luck.
xx
tris-everdeen99 chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Oh, my gosh. You faved my story, so I came to check you out, but I haven't actually read this. I have, however, read your author's note, and I can say that what happened to you is absolutely disgusting. You sound like an amazing person - I can't even imagine how you feel, but I'm trying, and I literally just think you are amazing. I DO understand what you mean about writing, because it does help you to express your emotions...all I can say is that I wish you the best of luck, and I hope to become as strong as you are some day.
Tris xx
bookworm4ever24 chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
-cries- best story ever
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
sorry to read about your rape when i was six my ex boyfriendm did that to me stay strong
purefaith91 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Great so far. I really like Hermione with Draco. Also your Severus is more human while remaining the SS we all know and love. p
frozenfiery chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
this was actually a really good story. i'm sorry to hear that it has happened to you. I also have a feeling that you will be strong and sending you happy thoughts and hopefully may your life-story end in a happily ever after as the Draco and Mione you wrote. :)
FanFictionWorm01 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
xXMagicalMeXx chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry for you honey. If there is anything you ever want or need to talk about anonymously, I'll always be right here.

Your story was great, had a great plot. There were a few typos here and there, but no worries; when you love a story, you are able to overlook such things.

I promise I'll do everything i can for you if you ever need it. Please, don't hesitate to take me up on my above offer. you are always welcome to PM me. God bless you sweetheart, and i pray you live a long, healthy and most certainly happy life.
nighttheraven chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Loved the story! Hope ur okay :)
MoonyandProngs chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
That was great! I loved how Ron and Pansy were revealed to be the senders of Hermione’s Christmas gift.
The love of an Angel chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Sorry about your pass but I really did love your story