Reviews for Can I Have This Dance
patricia.remacova chapter 1 . 3/18
sequel?
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Would the very subtle AVPM reference happen to be "not alone"? I'm not certain, but that was the only part that jumped out at me as being AVPM related. Good work with this, by the way.
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
To be honest, the plot started out cliche, reminding me a lot of how a fairy tale progress, but the way the characters were portrayed and the emotions whirling around the main characters managed to capture my attention until the end of the story. And in a way, it was exhilarating to read about Blaine who went against his parents to get to the love of his life.

p.s: I'd love to read about Kurt who is a wood nymph though, since I haven't read anything like that. ;)
ronnyangel88 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
loved this story great job
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I adore Klaine AU oneshots. This one was great. I love Vic.
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hmmm, it was good. But it would of been a little funnier if you had made all of the girls in ''Glee'' the princesses. Like Rachel, and Brittany and Santana and Sugar etc: it would of made it a little better I think.
TeegyBee chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
WOW! That was soooo amazing and beautiful! You really write so well, it was so captivating! I just never wanted it to end! It really is a very adorable story, I loved it :D
ailuv chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That was very nice.
IWillFindMyDreams chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is amazing! Congratulations! I loved it, it's written brilliantly and the characters are amazing! Keep writing Klaine, you do it very well ;)
1gleefan chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is so wonderful. You have an incredible eye for detail and a knack with dialogue. I loved every word and phrase of this. And while I think this ended perfectly (no continuation neccesary) I must ask you to please write more Klaine stories.
OldSubtlety chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wonderful story. Absolutely wonderful.
tomoyosita chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
baby your are not aloooone (8)

kurt its avpm fan? or a TLOTR fan P

love iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

i want a cookie :(
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I hope someone realizes the definition of wood nymphs says playful woodland creatures that love s:ex. -notice the last part-
Katamabob chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That was adorable *_* Loved it!

Kate