Reviews for Unfaithful
Janieceal chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was so sad yet so good
Silly Shiro-Chan chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Great story! Love the plot, but it's been years since a update? D: I hope you can get back to this story soon!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I like how through all of this you never once mentioned the name of Harry's ex-boyfriend! xDD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was good, I love this crossover and I love this pairing! :DDD I wonder who Harry's (ex)boyfriend was. :0
applepieisworthit chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
This was a really good story :D one question though... who is Harry's boyfriend?
Kemet's Queen chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
I've got one question who was that guy that had abused Harry because you never said his name.
diesedame chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
love harry/dean! :)
Eris1031 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Who is the d-bag? And I hope Dean pomels his face in.
kasssumi chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
When I first read this story, with only one chapter, I thought that Harry's boyfriend is Snape! Really. He just siuted for me. But then - a Quidditch player!
yukino89 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Who? Oh well I can't wait for more
Bicycles chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Wow, it's so awesome that you decided to add a second chapter! I already liked the first one very much and reading about the actual happenings was just so bittersweet.

It's great that you showed that Harry wasn't as helpless as he seemed in the first chapter and I liked how being with Dean made him realize that he would have to stand up for himself if he ever wanted to have a happy and healthy relationship.

I always hate it when Harry just submits to an abusive partner, he's after all 'the' Harry Potter and you did a good job on portraying him like the fighter he is.

I also loved the fact that you still haven't revealed who Harry's boyfriend is. That just has my mind swirling with so many ideas and theories! Now the only thing needed to figure out his identity would be a physical description and looking through all Quidditch players mentioned in HP to figure out the identity of the evil wizard who held our lovely damsel hostage! ;)

I'm really looking forward to this 'something bigger'-thingy that you hinted at in chapter 1, maybe there Harry will get his well deserved happily ever after with Dean...? :)

Keep up the good work!
Basill chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Who was the boyfriend?
necie8373 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This was great. I liked that you showed what happened to Harry before he went to Dean. Please update soon
Maia2 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Good continuation. Winced for poor Harry, a bad situation to be in. Glad he made it out.

The tenses are off at some places in this chapter, they are inconsistent. You should look into it, as it distracts for an otherwise engaging story.

Hopefully he's going to Dean now.

Thanks for sharing,