Reviews for Light
nict chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Dobby was freed with a fez! and i knew it! i knew it i knew! I knew that the sliveen were behind it. when they were describing the eyes, it hit me. And I told you, here is my review! i'm off to the third one now! bye bye
tangledribbons chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
Gah, I love Rory and Amy so so much :D

And Dobby at the end there was an absolutely brilliant touch.

Just as good as the first, in my opinion, and I'm now off to read the sequel :)

(And again- so few reviews! It's crazy!)
R chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
"Oh, come on Potter, even you should no centaurs don't just wander around schools."

This sentence is incorrect. I compliment you on the correct use of the word wander. So many writers use wonder instead. However, it should be KNOW not no. I know this story is old and complete, but it is good enough that this mistake is irritating.
whoturnedoutthelights chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
Absolutely great! Better than the last one (no offence).

Nice bit with the fez...
Someone Who Wants a Fez chapter 11 . 4/6/2011
Love that you added the fez every moment you could! And Rory's finally appreciated for how awesome he is! Can't wait to read the next one (which will be in about 1 minute)! One thing: does the last Slitheen still have the TARDIS? Sorry, got a bit confused at that scene. My brain's all scrambled at the moment.

~SWWAF
Toxicsnake91 chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
that was awesome as usual

loving the ending and about time that Rory sacked em up an did something useful
FranGipani6181 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Loved it! Such good ending to this fic :) i loved the scene with Amy and Rory, soo cute :)
senorita charlie chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Excellent story. You did a great job. I really loved the ending. I find myself wishing that that was the actual cannon ending, but I guess the fez would just be random without the Doctor and the rest of the story. Oh well. :)
Gorge chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
brillant story can't wait to read the next i hop he gets anougher feez
MayFairy chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Wow! an amazing ending. i love how dobby got freed by the fez, and how rory got the sword, and how they used the deluminator to get home. :)
Striders-Girl89 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
I really loved this chapter. I feel very happy about it all; very lighthearted now after reading the ending! Beauiful.

one; the blue boring-ers line was very clever and quite amusing!

two; I thought that the Doctor contemplating if Fawkes could be a version of himself was great!

three; Yay, Draco made it out of the chamber alive! What I wasn't expecting was Draco to go back down there to help Harry and Ron. Great writing!

four; Rory is now my new hero. I thought that scene was written so beautifully and it brought a few tears to my eyes, that's for sure! And how could he not be in Gryffindor! One of the bravest people around!

five; the "bit whiny but he makes up for things" line made me chuckle quite a lot and that whole scene was also brilliant, as well as the Doctor calling Dumbledore Al and then Dumbledore corrected him by saying Albus. Very, very funny!

six; The scene with Amy and Rory was another beautiful scene (I thought I was going to cry again!) and finally

seven; I adored what you did with the final scene. It was amazing!

I really enjoyed the whole story and I am a little sad that it is over now :( At least I have the next one to look forward to. Sirius Black AND Remus Lupin *faints* Haha, no pressure there or anything :P

Beautiful work, as always :D
Striders-Girl89 chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
Oh em geee! Dumbledore in the TARDIS! That has to be the GREATEST thing in history (and/or fanfiction, depending how you want to look at it :P). I can just imagine the two of them (the Doctor and Dumbledore) gallivanting around all of time and space, solving problems and having fun. That would be so amazing!

Haha, okay, fan girl rant over now.

I really liked the first scene in this chapter. It was simple, but I just felt it was so... real. I'm not sure if that is the right word that I am looking for, but it will do.

Poor Draco trapped all alone in the Chamber of Secrets with a Slitheen. I would be terrified. So the Slitheen was the Basilisk too? That is even scarier. I really hope Draco makes it out unharmed.

Haha, I could just imagine how much Lucius Malfoy would have despised being tied up with Dumbledore! I liked how you compared the Slitheen to him. That was really clever. And I really, REALLY hope that the Doctor gets a fez. He deserves it :P I laughed when I read that; he was so serious and everything!

I still can't get over the thought of Dumbledore in the TARDIS. *Squee*

Well, I definately can't wait until the next chapter! So many things to look forward too! Exciting!

Fantastic work again!
Toxicsnake91 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
slitheen interesting

must say didn't see that one coming

good job as always
MayFairy chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
haha lol. dumbledore inside the TARDIS. though it wouldn't be so weird for him because they have tents that are bigger on the inside and stuff. i liked the bit about the chips, it was brilliant.
MayFairy chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
oh, slitheen! that makes so much more sense now. so does the deluminator and turning off the sun thing.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »