Reviews for Motherhood and the Gentle Art of Asskicking
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 1/20
Aaawwwh, it was reallyy sweet and in character!
a spark in the embers chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is gold. THE TITLE IS GOLD.

I love their dynamic. And Izumi teaching the gang - AHAHAHAHA "WHAT DID WE LEARN TODAY?" xDD

Sometimes I put random character filters when searching through fandoms to see what comes up. And I put in "Izumi" and I got this gem :). Thank you for writing for the very awesome, but little written about characters!
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Very humorous and light-hearted, it made me smile and laugh. It's touching how protective Izumi is, but also shows some of the remnants of her pain and regret - and her longing for children.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
A lovely story! We don't read enough about Izumi and I loved this!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That...was the cutest thing I have seen with Izumi! Seriously, that was awesome! Silly Ed and Al and Teacher!
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Perfect. Completely and entirely Perfect! I also love the title.
Pajaro Negro chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I love this back story you wrote! Izumi and Sign are great. Oh dear, Al, conservation of mass does not mean conservation of volume.
Oh my god XD chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
"The gentle art of asskicking"

That made me piss myself laughing.
Pumpkin2Face chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
super cute and so so funny! great job!
emeraldonyxdragon chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aww, that was sweet, lol for Izumi!
v chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
awww... this is sweet :D
Inuchron chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was really wonderful! I'm not sure I've read a fic quite like it. Really well done! And extra kudos with Sig's characterisation, he doesn't get many lines in the manga and anime so you did an awesome job there :)

Keep writing!

Inuchron

x
Escaping Yesterday chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
:) Ed and Al really suck at cooking. I like how you bring out Izumi's maternal qualities. Good story!
New Berlin chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
awwww! that was so cute, i love it when Izumi is all protective over Ed and Al :')

That was a great fic! :D thanks for posting that! xD
SamanthaMeloes chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I wish Izumi was my mom:) poor Elrics.