Reviews for The Love Conundrum
NutterButter123 chapter 12 . 1/28
really disapointed that you haven't updated this
The kid chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Yeaaaaaah, I can't say I'm a fan of intoxicating someone without their consent. It gives the whole thing a very nasty rape-y vibe on her side. Now I can't even get into their romance because she's doing this. Intoxicating someone without their consent so you can force them to do more things they wouldn't want to do. Romance? Nope.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
If it's not complete write it so, I was expecting a completed story. Fix the status
NothingNooneZero chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Well I extend my most sincere of thanks to you. This was a delightful story with a very plausible OC match for Dr Cooper. I do hope though that you may one day continue it to it's completion as it has had me hooker on reading since the first chapter. Once again, thank you for sharing.
shadow-kissed angel chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
Awww.. I really liked this story... could you post your new account name?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
why! :'(
Emily. M chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Yeah I loved your National Treasure story. Please repost it!
Neri chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
What happened to your national treasure story?
OnMyOwnJay chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
I really enjoy your stories, so I was wondering what is the name of your new account?
casper6six6 chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
although im sad to hear that you wont continue with the story, I get it. so don't feel bad ok and those of us who really love the story, like myself, will be here if you do decide to come back and finish it ok.
Evil behind the writer chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Really cute and sweet, please continue.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
I love this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter x
casper6six6 chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
I really love this I hope you continue with it, it is a great story.
Emerald Gaze chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Oh my gosh, really? It just stops there? We dont even get to see how meeting the fam goes? I really like how u portray the characters and how ur having sheldon adjust to a romantic relationship as well as vicky's adjustments to being with a guy that's never been in a relationship!_!
Applejax XD chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
the annoucer ruined the moment, lolz, i cant wait for the enxt chappie XD