Reviews for Winner take all and then some
otpsshallrule chapter 21 . 3/3
Nooooo omg please update I lurrrv dis story redx is love redx is life :') :') pleeeeaaaassse!
snowyowl48 chapter 21 . 1/9
Poor raven she's gonna die either emotionally or phisically. :( She's my favorite though...
Kittenlover1235tt chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
What a great story ! ! ! red x and raven are my fav couple after synlet ( with means violet and syndrome from the incredibles ) sad ending though BUT GREAT STORY!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/16/2014
Make a sequel please
I
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
Sequel please This is a good story
Guest chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Please please please update it's such a good story and it would be a shame if you discontinued it
Joshua Kemp chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Please up-date, I love this story
bri chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
four years of latin finally pay off :D
krostovikraven1 chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
OH, SO FRUSTRATING! why, that bastard of Slade to manipulate Jason like that. It was a very intense competition. I hope you made a sequel, if you haven't,please do. this was a great story, i love Red X and Raven.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Bully numerous? As a winner?! REALLY?! Dude, unless you have him as some important battle dude in further chapters, that was a horrid choice. Honestly. Billy Numerous?!
Fer TAPE chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
PLEASEEE GET A SECOND PART!
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
Cool story and the things that were in the compeditors bodys are the mechanical cell things seen in the ep the apprentice right?
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Raven doesn't wear make up
Alexiashade chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
I personally think you are a talented wrighter .. With an awesome taste in music
Darksummoner98 chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
This story was EXCELLENT! I couldn't stop reading it and it kinda reminded me of the hunger games plus I love Raven and Red X as a couple and how Malchior got so jealous! Can't wait to read the sequel! :)