Reviews for Fevers of Unknown Origin
sgoodspeed49 chapter 25 . 6/18/2016
o8m
eternalkitsune chapter 30 . 5/27/2016
Loved this story couldn't put it down and I plan on rereading it
K9Train chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
I laughed So hard at the wacky scenario with the hospital times two. Poor Seaborn!
MisfitCarter chapter 30 . 1/21/2015
I absolutely loved this story! It made me laugh more than any other fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading! I loved how you could really feel all of the emotion and actually relate to the main character. I loved it. Thank you for sharing this with the world.
spiky chapter 30 . 7/13/2014
Thank you soooo much for this super duper awesome story! I'm going to miss Murdock and Seaborn for sure. They'd been in my life throughout the story. I really need to read it from the start.

Could u please continue "Season of the Witch" . It's as awesome as this one. You're a brilliant writer. I pray God to bring you back here.
RichPauper chapter 30 . 5/1/2014
Something today reminded me of this story, I cannot recall what, so I immediately came onto Fanfic and found this again. Within a span of some hours I have just re-read this whole story. Just as great a story the second time around!
500078kb chapter 30 . 3/30/2014
Probably my favorite on ff. I'll NEVER forget Seaborn and your Murdock. You're an amazing writer.
Speakfire chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
OMGOMG finally a lengthy well written A-team fanfic that isn't slash! Also, if Buchanan struck an officer, I'm surprised she hasn't been busted down to private or court martialed. They take that pretty seriously. But! I am really looking forward to reading more, and your description of the sickly Murdock made me feel really sorry for him.

I have to admit something to you though. I actually recognized the name Goodbye Halo-Why, you may ask? I was actually in attendance for the 1988 kentucky Oaks and Derby, and the 1988 Breeder's Cup at Churchill Downs. I did not remember that she was a snarling scrappy filly, but I do remember that Winning Colors, despite being a filly, was just as big as, if not bigger than, all of the colts she'd be racing against. She was also grey, which made her stand out against all those chestnuts. I won $30 betting on her to win. XD
The10thHatter chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
I am the very model of a scientist salarian,
i've studied species turian, asari and batarian.

I'm quite good at genetics
(as subset of biology)
because i am an expert
(which i know is a tautology)

My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian,
I am the very model of a scientist salarian.
Gotta Love Gilbert and Suleven In Mass Effect form GO MORDIN SOLUS!
The10thHatter chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
you should copy and put this story on the A-Team TV fanfiction archive as well so you can get even more reviews!
And i LOVE Seaborn's name
MagathaFox chapter 30 . 7/8/2012
Best Murdock love story ever! I really did love Seaborn's character. She was pretty awesome!
LadyStrider17 chapter 30 . 8/22/2011
Hi! I finished this story in about two nights and I wanted to leave a review on how much I enjoyed it! I've only even watched the movie, but I think this story stuck very well with the personalities of the characters. I loved Seaborn in every way and thought you developed her very well and written out her story in such a way that I felt and cared for her too along with the main cast. You've got a great writing style and kept me engaged the entire way. Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
Agent007Tomato chapter 30 . 8/21/2011
a small part of me is sad that it's over. this story has been quite a journey, but a wonderfully written one. I've enjoyed this story immensely with it's well paced, well written, well thought out plots and character development.

the only criticism I have is seaborn's pregnancy. I mean really? it seems a little writer's cliche; when in doubt of a plot, write in a woman getting knocked up... sounds a little harsh but I feel the story would have been stronger (because it's so well written) without that twist.

otherwise, the A-Team felt true to form with their everlasting loyalty, brotherly affection and delightfully funny moments. as for your oc and her relationship with james... you feel their doubts, fears, pains and joys; there isn't a single moment your not in love with them and rooting for them to be reunited. bravo!
Red Molly chapter 30 . 6/4/2011
:D Love it love it. Seaborn's hiccups had me cackling, and the wedding...the wedding was very ala Texas, my friend, which was quite perfect for those two. I have loved this tale from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing, and thank you even more for allowing me to take part.

And-Shackleford looks like my filly, just FYI.
TheFastTalker chapter 30 . 6/3/2011
I really enjoyed your story it was a very good read (just like your other stories) with not only great A-team characters but really great original characters too. Looking forward to your next writing project. :)