Reviews for May I Have This Dance?
lkfra chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
It's really cute, I liked it! Thanks for sharing :)
ForeverSisters chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
The dancing... sexy, sexy Klaine... protective parents... fluffy cuteness... I love this.

This. Is. Wonderful. I swear, it totally is. :D

And when they're all flirting (YES IT'S TOTALLY FLIRTING) about the dancing. I love that. I love how the people totally have easy, believable dialogue. Sigh. I love your work.
iHamster chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
"This is kinda short and kinda fluffy and definitely not my best work but I felt like posting it anyways, mostly because a Cabbage Patching Blaine makes me giggle." I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT! This fic is so fluffy!
ohdaito chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
d'awwww :)
itsjustmesatan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
That was too adorable. I love it!
mony101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Cute :)
sassybug13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
very sweet!
waterpoloplayer chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hurry and finish it! Haha I love all of your stories! You need to write more! Love this :) And yes, it was sad, huh?
illusions of tainted moonlight chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
*cough* Ahem I would like to say that this one shot was absolutely adorable and the characters were both believable and lovable. Kurt was a lot more light than he usually is which I loved. Oh, and a crafty Mercedes is a cherished Mercedes. Amazing job. That is all.
anonymous deleted chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
heh heh how adorable! You made the Klaine interaction so innocent and believable I'll be wondering why it isn't there the next time I watch "Furt". Although I admit I am a HUGE Monfer fan, so I still loved the episode!
rose-twilight82 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Great story : )
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Aww, adorable fic! I love both couples, and Burt as the protective dad is so funny yet sweet at the same time. Yes, Carole is a Klaine shipper! :D Well done.
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Yes, Blaine definitely belonged in this story. Nicely done.
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was SO DAMN CUTE! I think i got diabetes with all the sweetness xD plase, write some more!