Reviews for To Protect
Pink Lady Alex chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Despite it being nearly 1:30am and I'm supposed to be sleeping and getting over a cold, I found myself completely unable to stop reading your story. I just read all 10 chapters. I love it.

This is the Tron fic that I could only dream of writing! I went through many others before I found yours, and what attracted me was the fact that you'd actually stayed true to the story and the characters. Some of the other fics out there make Sam and Quorra sound so strange and out of character.

I like the pace that you're developing this story at, and the things that take place are so realistic and fit perfectly into the overall story. I also find Sam and Quorra's relationship very refreshing; it's not focused on the sexual and the physical, it's much deeper and meaningful. Of course I do love the hints of romance you put in - they're natual and don't overpower the story, but gradually happen. As a frivolous aside, I couldn't help grinning at your description of a shirtless in Sam in chapter 4...

Thus, I really, really, really would love to see you continue this story. It's so good - definitely one of the best!

~Pink Lady Alex
Lady Krystalyn chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
I hope you continue this, its a great idea and definitely one of the more realistic post-Tron:Legacy fics I've read :)
Wolfedog chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I love this. This is enjoyable, fun and still in character and realistic (as far as Tron goes...) I look forward to the next installment.

Wolfedog
Wolf9lucky chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
You should keep going! Is Quorra going to expreice Jeasousy because of Clare? Good Story so far!
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
This is really awesome, I hope you come back to it!
townsean chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
What a lovely story! I can't wait for the next update. :)
ZeroDivisionCaptain chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
tron is an amazing movie, I cat wait to see more from this fanfic,
JohnClark43 chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Claire is an amusing addition to the story, looking forward to see how this effects the Sam/Quorra dynamic. Also fit amkick out of there meeting, was soo hoping Sam's response to Alan's gift would have been "why do people keep giving me women as gifts?"
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
Great chapter! :)
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
I see some head-butting between Clare and Quorra coming up, with poor Sam stuck in the middle. Good chapter.

Spark
Quorra2011 chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
They need to kiss already! Great story. I really loved it. Please write more!
Kaikamahine Mai Hawai'i chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
He's going to regret that once he realizes how much those books will weigh. He needs to get her a Kindle.
Kaikamahine Mai Hawai'i chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
How unusual ... the Black Eyed Peas did the Super Bowl halftime show, dressed in Tron gear, and sang that exact song! You're so psychic!
Kaikamahine Mai Hawai'i chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
"The girl with the rockstar haircut."

So true.
Kaikamahine Mai Hawai'i chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
I loved the part about Sam asking Quorra if she was homesick! I've never really thought of her as the type to be homesick, but it would make sense!

Oh, and in later chapters, Sam HAS to explain how you add those ever-important 2 words at the end of a fortune. HAS TO! It'd be too priceless not to.