Reviews for Roads to Home
Grace Gray Grayson chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
1. It's Port Angeles
2. Boys soccer is in the fall, girls soccer is in the spring
TryingNotToFall chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Bella held a hand to her now red cheek. She was shocked that she had just got slapped by none other then Esme

Yeah! Bitch got it coming!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I'm sorry, I'm simply giving my opinion here but that's kinda weird. I know that I've only read a couple of chapters but why is Bella mean? And is Kelsey having a crush on Edward? It's all very weird to me. All of the characters seems very 'right' except for Bella and Edward. I don't know, they seem too out of character to me.
Grace Gray Grayson chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Nefarious Bella chapter 34 . 12/26/2012
Name: Helly Cleo Cullen

Personality: Has long red hair, Green eyes and loves art and music.

Race: Vampire Human Hybrid

Allergies: None

Age: 7

Helly is a small child that was on a vacation to Volterra,Italy when she toured the Volturi castle and change then and there. Edward took her as his own after marrying Kelsey and raised her to be their daughter. Helly hates the fake that she must drink animal blood and goes off on her own to kill humans.
Bella finds her and takes ehr from them, soon as Edward and Kelsey find out they find Helly soon and kill Bella! Helly meets a werewolf and they start dating Kelsey and Edward hate the fact that she luves werewolf named John and keeps the away from ech other and Edward and Kelsey soon begun to like John and lets them be together. Helly get married and Pregnant and *birth is liek Bella's from Breaking Dawn book 4* :D
Nefarious Bella chapter 35 . 12/25/2012
yay and also i have some ideos for the last chapter and uh well i have a kid name Helly and shes swete lil girl who is 5 years old

Vampire and human hybrid powers are - Tactile telepathy, Relationship manipulation and Self-control

She is in my latest book (isn't out yet) Called Dark Roses