Reviews for Flesh & Blood
LawofConservationofMass chapter 18 . 2/18/2011
do they even remeber bella y r they acting like rosalie didn't just leave her there to die? r they really zombies ! i'm scared! god . when will jasper and bella b togethr but seriously do they even remeber her cuz they r protecting the webers but they left bella to die? that jst doesn't make sentec to me.

REALLY GOOD KEEP GOING OR I WILL CRY AND DIE OF A FATAL ILLNES!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
Oh my heavens she poured bleach over her eyes and now she is blind? Is she just dreaming this all?

UGH
Princess Mishawaka chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
Bella has gone nuts...made herself deaf and she is really gone completely nuts.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
OH so maybe only a day has really passed where Bella thinks it's been a month. That would sound reasonable. I knew it was going to begin to stink in there.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
all the things to think of if you're stuck in that place for a long enough time...toilet paper for sure. It ought to be stinking in there too UGH
Princess Mishawaka chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
NO WAY I would go to sleep. Think of what could crawl over you?
Princess Mishawaka chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Poor Bella is loosing it fast. I would worry about rodents if I were her or snakes UGH
Princess Mishawaka chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Bella eating beans and trying to gas the zombies that was so funny.

Now all the scum of school are zombies and they all know where bella is hiding?
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
OMG will everyone turn into zombies? what is happening to Esme and Em? Will Rose come back?
Princess Mishawaka chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
UGH rotting Charlie. YUK...meanwhile Edward is still trying to persuade Bella not to choose to be a vampire. Maybe a ghoul would be a better choice.

All from a fish hook? What if Edward hadn't shown Up?
NatalieLynn chapter 18 . 2/18/2011
*feeling a tad queasy* Where do you ladies come up with this stuff? Been watching "Shawn of the Dead" a few too many times? Don't get me wrong, I love that movie and love your story too, but I could have done with a few less details here and there. I did love the rescue of Ben & Angela's families, especially the bit where Jasper takes Ben to savre his mom, Deputy Mark's trigger happy self shooting Emmett, and the various reactions around town and on the res. I'm guessing that Patient 6 is Esme and that it's Jasper who's proved to be unaffected by being bitten. What really got me was Bella's self-mutilation with the pen and the bleach. At any rate, I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter and would love the teaser in the meantime.
JaspersDestiny chapter 18 . 2/17/2011
As I wrote to Neeter, I loved the New Moon film feel to this where Jake runs from the house and phases - but instead of protecting Bella, he's protecting his dad.

I'm wondering if the outside world - outside of Forks - is aware of what's going on here...

After reading your author's note at the bottom, I'm inclined to think that maybe you could have spaced out Bella's deterioration to show, yes, the progression of her mind slowly slipping, but also a better feel to the length of time she's been cooped up, even if the other chapters are out of sequence, temporally. I like it the way it is here as well, but I'm screaming for more Bella right now too, and I think my need for her would have been contained/satisfied better had her chapters been interspersed/sprinkled over the course of the story so far (Chapter 4 Chapter 11 Chapter 5 Chapter 12 Chapter 6 Chapter 13 Chapter 7 Chapter 14 Chapter 8 Chapter 15 Chapter 9 Chapter 16 Chapter 10 Chapter 17).

I can't even imagine what's going to happen when the Cullens get back to Bella... How the fuck will Jasper react? And Rose! She's going to be filled with guilt. What a nightmare.

I flove this story.
givemesomevamp chapter 18 . 2/17/2011
I love how in-character this read to me. And Jacob shifting - WINNNNNNNN!

And now I'm off to start the looooooooooooooooooooong ass chap waiting in mah box. If ya don't see me in a few days, send help. And rum.

Even if ya forget the help, I'm serious about the rum.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Ok I am getting a bit nervous with Rose and Bella as friends. Also I am really nervous with Carlisle and Edward in the basement making "frankenstein" or what ever?

I am glad I am behind as I can keep reading for a while and catch up. Hope my nervous system can take it?
givemesomevamp chapter 17 . 2/17/2011
Much love for including my name in AN's though I didn't do a damn thing. lol. Y'all rock. You know this.

And this might be my fave chapter yet TBH. I mean, Emmett teaching him a lesson without causing physical harm to a man who really is decent just a bit too into survival mode - Priceless.
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »