Reviews for Flesh & Blood
givemesomevamp chapter 18 . 2/17/2011
I love how in-character this read to me. And Jacob shifting - WINNNNNNNN!

And now I'm off to start the looooooooooooooooooooong ass chap waiting in mah box. If ya don't see me in a few days, send help. And rum.

Even if ya forget the help, I'm serious about the rum.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Ok I am getting a bit nervous with Rose and Bella as friends. Also I am really nervous with Carlisle and Edward in the basement making "frankenstein" or what ever?

I am glad I am behind as I can keep reading for a while and catch up. Hope my nervous system can take it?
givemesomevamp chapter 17 . 2/17/2011
Much love for including my name in AN's though I didn't do a damn thing. lol. Y'all rock. You know this.

And this might be my fave chapter yet TBH. I mean, Emmett teaching him a lesson without causing physical harm to a man who really is decent just a bit too into survival mode - Priceless.
givemesomevamp chapter 16 . 2/17/2011
"Shit," he mumbled. "We're fuckin' doomed." BWhahahahahhahaa! LOVED this!

"Take your temperature twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon or evening;" Oh yes. *nodsfervently* Because the thermometers will SAVE US ALLLLLLLLL! -That was done in my best old-school evangelist voice JSYK.

And the love lingers on like a zombie after his penis has fallen off thanks to decay. *dreamy sigh*
givemesomevamp chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
I kinda don't want him to die or be zombiefied...Can you, ya know, spare him or turn him into a closet Walker Texas Ranger fan and have him Chuck Norris people's asses down to stumps? Doesn't hurt to ask, right?
givemesomevamp chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
This bit screamed, " " to me and simultaneously squicked me the fuck out. lol. She's a bit too crougarish for my delicate tastes, I guess...

But y'all nailed it. *mwah*

Still loving these little tastes of what's going on outside of Bella's world.
JaspersDestiny chapter 17 . 2/17/2011
*snort* He should've moved further south to a big city. But no, his wife wanted to raise kids in a small town with 'less excitement'.

LOL, I remember beta reading this and putting a beta's note inside about how there was no way a body could go cold THAT fast, until I realized the "dead" was Emmett. Hahahaha.

Favourite part:

The infected stumbled a few times, a shocked look on his face, before falling over dead. The only problem was that the infected never looked shocked.

.*.*.*

The store was silent when Emmett's eye popped open, a huge smile crossing his face. He dusted the bullet fragments off his shirt as Rosalie appeared from the shadows with a huge Kukri in her hand to berate him for scaring the deputy half to death.

P.S. It's amazing that I know what a Kukri is. Thank you, 2010.
givemesomevamp chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
Again I am in awe of your intelligence and just the amount of thought that goes into writing a chapter like this. Not only does it truly feel Carlisle-ly, but it's just soooo smartsy. lol. That's my lack of showing through. *shrugs*

I'm so thankful Tina was able to step in and do such a great job! And I would say genius again (and totes mean every letter of it) but I'd hate to be redundant, so I'll just contain my fangirl awe and move along...

Oh! I'd also like to hear how Em was able to procure that sample from Alice. JSYK.
JaspersDestiny chapter 16 . 2/17/2011
To be honest, when I first read this I was very impressed by how authentically it was written.

They're all fucking DOOMED.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Just began this fic. I already recognize the time of the tribulation?

You are really picking a good story to write as Jasper as the god of war would fit right in to the day and time. I don't think anyone else has done it. I thought about it myself but I don't write..just read. I am glad you are making a stab at it and I can't wait to read more. Joan
givemesomevamp chapter 12 . 2/17/2011
Wow.

I don't really know what else to say about that one. I mean I'm loving the Cullens: Zombie killer extraordinaire. Seriously, when Jasper lit up my panties almost melted. TMI?

Anyway, this bit was AMAZING from start to finish. It deserves more for it, but I'm in a hurry to read the next piece of greatness in store for me and can't be troubled to stop for too long. Consider this as the compliment it's meant to be.

Awesome fucking snippet, chapter, whateverthefuckitis. WOOT!
JaspersDestiny chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Unfortunately, I think it'd be my first thought too: Instead of being shocked, my first thought had been, "Fuck, that's gonna be hell to clean up."

LOL, I remember beta reading this and twitching at the janitor's grammar while chanting *must not fix it, must not fix it, must not fix it*

Dun dun dun! What happens to him! Cliffie...
givemesomevamp chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
Again, near tears. Gah! It's just such a pitiful and sad state to imagine being in. I mean, in my head, during the zombie-vamp-pocolypse, I'll be weilding a shovel and a double barrel (and I'm AWESOME) along with my Jet Li moves and not one undead would be able to touch all of this. *motions to delusional self* Without permission, of course. I mean, I'd be down with some vamp lovin' of course. Not the point though.

...

Ok. I'm not really sure what my point actually was, but I luv y'all. And this fic.

That's all.

For now.
JaspersDestiny chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
Ew, Mrs. Cope. No. "If I had a recording of those noises, maybe it would enhance the experience though…"

Double EW but LMAO. "…I had at least a hundred pounds on her and I could probably suffocate her in my butt crack if I needed to."

Being berry scared, Mrs. Cope. Be very, very scared.

P.S. I lurve your photo of Mrs. Cope on TwiWrite. It's exactly as I always imagined her to be.
givemesomevamp chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
G. E. N. I. U. S.

Disturbing but still brilliant. JS.
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »