Reviews for Flesh & Blood
Princess Mishawaka chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Bella eating beans and trying to gas the zombies that was so funny.

Now all the scum of school are zombies and they all know where bella is hiding?
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
OMG will everyone turn into zombies? what is happening to Esme and Em? Will Rose come back?
Princess Mishawaka chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
UGH rotting Charlie. YUK...meanwhile Edward is still trying to persuade Bella not to choose to be a vampire. Maybe a ghoul would be a better choice.

All from a fish hook? What if Edward hadn't shown Up?
NatalieLynn chapter 18 . 2/18/2011
*feeling a tad queasy* Where do you ladies come up with this stuff? Been watching "Shawn of the Dead" a few too many times? Don't get me wrong, I love that movie and love your story too, but I could have done with a few less details here and there. I did love the rescue of Ben & Angela's families, especially the bit where Jasper takes Ben to savre his mom, Deputy Mark's trigger happy self shooting Emmett, and the various reactions around town and on the res. I'm guessing that Patient 6 is Esme and that it's Jasper who's proved to be unaffected by being bitten. What really got me was Bella's self-mutilation with the pen and the bleach. At any rate, I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter and would love the teaser in the meantime.
JaspersDestiny chapter 18 . 2/17/2011
As I wrote to Neeter, I loved the New Moon film feel to this where Jake runs from the house and phases - but instead of protecting Bella, he's protecting his dad.

I'm wondering if the outside world - outside of Forks - is aware of what's going on here...

After reading your author's note at the bottom, I'm inclined to think that maybe you could have spaced out Bella's deterioration to show, yes, the progression of her mind slowly slipping, but also a better feel to the length of time she's been cooped up, even if the other chapters are out of sequence, temporally. I like it the way it is here as well, but I'm screaming for more Bella right now too, and I think my need for her would have been contained/satisfied better had her chapters been interspersed/sprinkled over the course of the story so far (Chapter 4 Chapter 11 Chapter 5 Chapter 12 Chapter 6 Chapter 13 Chapter 7 Chapter 14 Chapter 8 Chapter 15 Chapter 9 Chapter 16 Chapter 10 Chapter 17).

I can't even imagine what's going to happen when the Cullens get back to Bella... How the fuck will Jasper react? And Rose! She's going to be filled with guilt. What a nightmare.

I flove this story.
givemesomevamp chapter 18 . 2/17/2011
I love how in-character this read to me. And Jacob shifting - WINNNNNNNN!

And now I'm off to start the looooooooooooooooooooong ass chap waiting in mah box. If ya don't see me in a few days, send help. And rum.

Even if ya forget the help, I'm serious about the rum.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Ok I am getting a bit nervous with Rose and Bella as friends. Also I am really nervous with Carlisle and Edward in the basement making "frankenstein" or what ever?

I am glad I am behind as I can keep reading for a while and catch up. Hope my nervous system can take it?
givemesomevamp chapter 17 . 2/17/2011
Much love for including my name in AN's though I didn't do a damn thing. lol. Y'all rock. You know this.

And this might be my fave chapter yet TBH. I mean, Emmett teaching him a lesson without causing physical harm to a man who really is decent just a bit too into survival mode - Priceless.
givemesomevamp chapter 16 . 2/17/2011
"Shit," he mumbled. "We're fuckin' doomed." BWhahahahahhahaa! LOVED this!

"Take your temperature twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon or evening;" Oh yes. *nodsfervently* Because the thermometers will SAVE US ALLLLLLLLL! -That was done in my best old-school evangelist voice JSYK.

And the love lingers on like a zombie after his penis has fallen off thanks to decay. *dreamy sigh*
givemesomevamp chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
I kinda don't want him to die or be zombiefied...Can you, ya know, spare him or turn him into a closet Walker Texas Ranger fan and have him Chuck Norris people's asses down to stumps? Doesn't hurt to ask, right?
givemesomevamp chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
This bit screamed, " " to me and simultaneously squicked me the fuck out. lol. She's a bit too crougarish for my delicate tastes, I guess...

But y'all nailed it. *mwah*

Still loving these little tastes of what's going on outside of Bella's world.
JaspersDestiny chapter 17 . 2/17/2011
*snort* He should've moved further south to a big city. But no, his wife wanted to raise kids in a small town with 'less excitement'.

LOL, I remember beta reading this and putting a beta's note inside about how there was no way a body could go cold THAT fast, until I realized the "dead" was Emmett. Hahahaha.

Favourite part:

The infected stumbled a few times, a shocked look on his face, before falling over dead. The only problem was that the infected never looked shocked.

The store was silent when Emmett's eye popped open, a huge smile crossing his face. He dusted the bullet fragments off his shirt as Rosalie appeared from the shadows with a huge Kukri in her hand to berate him for scaring the deputy half to death.

P.S. It's amazing that I know what a Kukri is. Thank you, 2010.
givemesomevamp chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
Again I am in awe of your intelligence and just the amount of thought that goes into writing a chapter like this. Not only does it truly feel Carlisle-ly, but it's just soooo smartsy. lol. That's my lack of showing through. *shrugs*

I'm so thankful Tina was able to step in and do such a great job! And I would say genius again (and totes mean every letter of it) but I'd hate to be redundant, so I'll just contain my fangirl awe and move along...

Oh! I'd also like to hear how Em was able to procure that sample from Alice. JSYK.
JaspersDestiny chapter 16 . 2/17/2011
To be honest, when I first read this I was very impressed by how authentically it was written.

They're all fucking DOOMED.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Just began this fic. I already recognize the time of the tribulation?

You are really picking a good story to write as Jasper as the god of war would fit right in to the day and time. I don't think anyone else has done it. I thought about it myself but I don't write..just read. I am glad you are making a stab at it and I can't wait to read more. Joan
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »