Reviews for Flesh & Blood
Sassy Mami chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
WOW! Fucking wicked and awesome story. I see you guys havent updated in awhile and i hope you guys will soon. :)
labeano2002 chapter 19 . 8/14/2011
Good story, just wondering if it'll ever be updated?
scareDcat chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
Wow! I love this! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story as I'm hooked now!
Teirney-W chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Wait, is charlie like a zombie or something? I thought he just had an infection? How could a fish hook cause...that? I HAVE to read the next chapter NOW!
DONNAGIRL chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Great beginning makes you wonder what direction it'll take. Looking forward to more.
the.hippie.82 chapter 19 . 6/22/2011
As much fun as it has been living in suspense for over four months, could you please just let us know if this story is being abandoned? Clearly you are still writing your other stories, but not a peep on this one. I really hope you stick with it; I love this story. But I'm clearing out my alerts of stories that are completed or abandoned, so I gotta know.
Snowball64 chapter 19 . 6/18/2011
Gripping, grizzly gorefest with an Emmett that is so funny I kept laughing out loud.
mecrazy25 chapter 19 . 6/11/2011
crazy story! I am anxiously waiting for an update!
SexyVampyre chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
When are you going to update? i wanna know what happens next chick!
bluegirl27262 chapter 19 . 5/26/2011
This is some wicked shit. I think that Carlisle should have killed Charlie no matter what Bella said before it got this bad. I know deep down Bella would have done it herself if it was her decision. If you can kill one to save millions than whats the only option. I hope you update soon because I like this messed up store.
silver drip chapter 19 . 5/19/2011
You guys can really dish out a story. I have no idea how you update so often. Keep up the great work.

No spoilers please.
silver drip chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Very intense. Nice chapter ending.
gredelina1 chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
I finally get Jasper's POV and now I find myself struggling to form words to leave a proper review. This chapter was so emotionally draining that I feel exhausted, which is a sign that it was very very good. I might not be Alice's biggest fan but Jasper having to kill her was heartbreaking. I'm worried sick about Carlisle being bitten. He can't be, can he? He's the only one that stands a chance to come up with a cure to this mess.

Emmett was the one that was immune? I wonder though if it's something in him or if it was due to the venom Jasper injected when he bit him? If it was Jasper's venom then Bella should at least be safe from turning into a zombie...the irony of her going through all that she has and now changing into a vampire, only to later become a zombie would be too much and I have faith that even you wouldn't be that cruel. ;)

Bella recognizing Rose's scent was a good sign and I hope that means that she'll be somewhat okay after the change. Of course she'll be traumatized, but she won't be as bad as in 'Decay', right? The title of this chapter did not escape me, but I'm choosing to ignore the similarities in Bella's frame of mind at the time of her change and instead I'm convincing myself that the title refered to the decay of those infected, and being the product of two authors with evil minds...

I'm slightly concerned that it's been so long since you've updated the story, but I'm holding on to HH's words of not abandoning it. I want to thank you both for taking the time and effort to give us such an amazing story. I knew that the combination of your individually twisted minds would lead to something extraordinary! Love you! *gives you both supporting hugs and sloppy kisses* I don't know you well enough Izzy, but I know HH enough to throw in some ass groping too. If you don't approve Izzy, take it out on your crazy co-writer! ;)
gredelina1 chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
Oookay...well that answered some questions and opened up even more... Billy always blaming everything on 'the blodsuckers' usually pisses me off, but now it is actually their fault so I have to agree with him. If Edward hadn't been so 'Edward' and Carlisle hadn't loved his son and research so much none of this would have happened.
gredelina1 chapter 17 . 5/17/2011
I felt really bad for deputy Mark there and then it turned out to be Emmett he shot. Brilliant! Still feel bad for the deputy though. It can't be easy to have to kill your friends and neighbours, especially when you've vowed to protect them.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »