Reviews for Flesh & Blood
TessLouise chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Really excited about this!
RogueNLogan chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
This is sounding great so far. I can't wait to see where you take it. Loving Bella with a backbone.
schnurzel87 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Can't wait for more chapters! I actually kinda squealed a little, THAT'S how much I like Bella standing up for herself and putting Edward in place

*hugs*
NewTownGirl chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I just checked out your banner, creepy as hell. Slow start but I like it. Carlisle's research is a little bit scary, I mean, how is he testing that shit? Looking forward to seeing where you go from here :) xoxo
NewTownGirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Very hard hitting prologue, I'm really intruiged to see what has happened, hell I'mjust excited to know anything!
fsdfasefe chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Wicked
xluvinvainx chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Hmmm well I'm absolutely terrified of zombies, however I must admit I'm intrigued. Can't wait to read how this story goes. Finger-crossed that I don't get nightmares.
CharliDenae chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I knew this chapter would be good... I expected them to be vampires and I even thought it might be gory, but I didn't expect all the humor! I mean, I expected some humor, but... I was cracking up so bad that my family looked at me like I was crazy! (I am, but still...) LOL!

'That would suck deformed monkey nuts.'

'Just the thought of that happening set my ass hairs on fire with rage.'

' I found myself mentally checking if I had a lighter in my pocket.'

Bella's inner dialogue is great! Too bad Edward can't read her mind! LOL! He might actually grow a pair and man-up! I can't wait to see what he's like as a zombie!

ZombiWard the Wimpy Zombie?

He looks pretty scary on the banner (fingers crossed) - which tote f'in rox, by the way! Best I've ever seen, seriously!

I can't wait for Saturday, so get your JizzyHips writing! (Hahahahaha! LOVE that name!) I'll be (im)patiently waiting! :o)
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Yikes! I think I'd just end it all! Clever how you don't tell us who is 'talking' so we are not only intrigued to find out what is happening, but also to find out who the narrator is.

Hmmmmm... I'm thinking that Saturdays are gonna' be pretty interesting.
Ishouldntbehere chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Yes, it was a slow start, a little cryptic, but I'm willing to tag along for the ride.

It's very well written, and kudos to your pre-readers because I haven't snagged on any misspellings or edit fails (which drive me crazy in some fics, but then, I don't expect perfection all the time! lol).

OK, looking forward to the next chapter!

Thanks!
givemesomevamp chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
There are many things I loved about this chap, starting with the descent of Bella's balls and ending with Charlie's awesome P.S. I also dig your Rose. *nods*

I like that we are beginning to witness E and B fall apart here, too, due to his behavior and her sudden burst of maturity over coming her lust for him.

Look, y'all already get all of my thoughts *inserts apology AND evil chuckle here* everytime you send me something, but I just wanted to let y'all know I'm still a huge fan of this and will more than happily patiently await the gore I know is comin'. Fuck, I just consider myself to be damn lucky to be along on this crazah ride.

Good chap, ladies!
givemesomevamp chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
My thoughts? Hmmm. Not sure you really want those... I mean they are heavily laced in "fuck" and currently have swirlin' peens and singin' clams doin' the cha-cha while attempting to eat a plate of fruit salad...Don't ask.

Oh! You probably meant about this Prologue, huh? Yeah...I think it rocks and totes gets me pumped (in a non-sexual way cuz I'm not that big of a freak) for what I'm hopin' is to come!

Well done, ladies!

xoxoxooxoxoxoxo
Cullens Darlin chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Liking it so far
SavageGraceX chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Oh, Charlie - I love you P Too back Bella didn't take her lighter to Edward - what an ass X
rcherry1977 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Woah... Like to where y'all are going here. Hmmmm? Got some theories... Thank you!
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »