Reviews for Flesh & Blood
Cat Named Easter chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
I do love when Bella refuses to be treated like a doormat. And Rose is just awesome here! Wonder what Carlisle's research is yielding...and how that will affect future chapters...

Excellent!
Cat Named Easter chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Whoa...sounds like war. I likes.
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I love it. Its a great beginning and I'm looking forward to more on Saturdays!

Thanks and take care
NessieBlack9108 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Love it so far! Can't wait for an update! And you guys have a kick ass banner!
TwilightFan888 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
LOVE IT! i cant wait for gruesomeness

not because i like it but because i

want to get over with it!lol

oh and i just want one eetsy-bitsy

little favour please please please put

a warning on the gruesome chapter!

XOXO

t-fan888
Minnakoda chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
bahasha I love Charlie's passive aggressive dislike of Edward.

So... does the cure turn them into zombies? that would kick ass.

"NOM NOM NOM, please do excuse me, but I would like to consume your brains, if that's not too much trouble. No please, do put your breasts away, that's most unbecoming of a lady." And there is my impression of Edward as a zombie :D
TessLouise chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Definitely looking forward to more!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Really excited about this!
RogueNLogan chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
This is sounding great so far. I can't wait to see where you take it. Loving Bella with a backbone.
schnurzel87 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Can't wait for more chapters! I actually kinda squealed a little, THAT'S how much I like Bella standing up for herself and putting Edward in place

*hugs*
NewTownGirl chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I just checked out your banner, creepy as hell. Slow start but I like it. Carlisle's research is a little bit scary, I mean, how is he testing that shit? Looking forward to seeing where you go from here :) xoxo
NewTownGirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Very hard hitting prologue, I'm really intruiged to see what has happened, hell I'mjust excited to know anything!
fsdfasefe chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Wicked
xluvinvainx chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Hmmm well I'm absolutely terrified of zombies, however I must admit I'm intrigued. Can't wait to read how this story goes. Finger-crossed that I don't get nightmares.
CharliDenae chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I knew this chapter would be good... I expected them to be vampires and I even thought it might be gory, but I didn't expect all the humor! I mean, I expected some humor, but... I was cracking up so bad that my family looked at me like I was crazy! (I am, but still...) LOL!

'That would suck deformed monkey nuts.'

'Just the thought of that happening set my ass hairs on fire with rage.'

' I found myself mentally checking if I had a lighter in my pocket.'

Bella's inner dialogue is great! Too bad Edward can't read her mind! LOL! He might actually grow a pair and man-up! I can't wait to see what he's like as a zombie!

ZombiWard the Wimpy Zombie?

He looks pretty scary on the banner (fingers crossed) - which tote f'in rox, by the way! Best I've ever seen, seriously!

I can't wait for Saturday, so get your JizzyHips writing! (Hahahahaha! LOVE that name!) I'll be (im)patiently waiting! :o)
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »