Reviews for Flesh & Blood
gredelina1 chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
Oh god, oh god, oh god... Venom can heal broken ear drums and fried eye balls, right? Jasper, get your hot ass over there and do something dammit!
gredelina1 chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Oh god... Where the hell are the cavarly?
gredelina1 chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
I really like the way you're writing this. By using the letter form you add so much emotion to the story with just a few words. Brilliant!
gredelina1 chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Stubborn bastards keep banging and moaning...move on! You're obviously not going to get in to eat the tasty human so go on and find someone else to munch on! Guess the putrification isn't conducive to making any sort of thoughtout decisions...;)
gredelina1 chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
She's going to go insane, isn't she? Where the hell are Rose? Please don't tell me she's infected too?
gredelina1 chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Now you're moving on from horror to heartache...the goodbye letter...beautiful. Bella feeling the need to remind Renée to pay the bills and stuff, even in what might be her last words to her mother, spoke volumes about their relationship. Her words to Emmett made me almost cry. The love between them is so amazing. Her words to Jasper were bittersweet. Is she ever going to get the chance to get to know him? I'm telling myself that, yes, she will get to know him seeing as this is a Bella/Jasper story and she will love him, but NOT as a brother...I'm holding on to that thought and I'm trusting you to give me a HEA.
gredelina1 chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Oh god, that's quite the nightmare you've put Bella in...all alone in a steel bunker with no means of telling time and no idea what's happening to loved ones...add to that crazy smelling people constantly banging, trying to get in to eat you alive and you've got a horror story bad enough to make me want to hold someone's hand. But of course that wasn't enough for you had to bring on the bugs...*glares at Neets* I hate bugs!
gredelina1 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I knew I would love this story! *hurries on over to next chapter*

'get over here and touch me until I'm satisfied' - LOL. Oh yes please...
gredelina1 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Holy shit! What are you doing to Charlie? That was insane, gross and terrifying. You are brilliant! Can't write more now, have to see what happens to Charlie.

'Bullshit-Detecting-Kryptonite Balls. I could package that shit and sell it to feminists around the world.' - LMFAO!
gredelina1 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I always love when Bella finds her backbone and boy did she find it in this chapter! The line about them always pulling and tugging instead of just asking made me want to fist bumb her ;)

So Carlisle's working on a cure for 'vamperism'? Would that 'cure' be the thing that creates the upcoming nightmare? I'm not at all surprised that Edward didn't discuss things with Bella, I am surprised that he took her down to the basement though. Does that mean that Carlisle had made some form of break-through and the thing's soon ready for testing?

Loved Charlie's fake sympathy in case of a break-up between Bella and 'Edwin' and his statement about pansy men making less sense was hilarious. Rose stepping up to the plate and forming a bond with Bella was great. Couldn't help but notice that when she talked about true mates she didn't mention Jasper and Alice... *grins*
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Talk about ominous beginning! I can't wait to see how you're going to make a story about not only werewolves and vampires, but also zombies, believable. Had it been any other author I would have just scoffed and proceed to read another story. But since I'm absolutely crazy about both of your individual writings, I'm absolutely sure that this story is going to be amazing. The two of you together has to be a recipe for success!
Christobel Cullen chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Intriguing start!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 19 . 5/6/2011
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG I need more ASAFP! Update pleaseeeeeeeeeeee and yes plz tease!
Robin.D chapter 12 . 5/6/2011