Reviews for Flesh & Blood
gredelina1 chapter 16 . 5/17/2011
Has it spread to La Push? How does it affect the wolves? Does the Volturi know about it and the link to Carlisle's research? I have so many questions and I'm definitely loving this story!
gredelina1 chapter 15 . 5/17/2011
I'm loving these little glimpses into different people's POV's even though I'm desperate for some Jasper! The janitor's first thought when he saw the blood was so very human. It showed that he was in a work frame of mind and of course he would think of how much it would suck to clean it up. ;)
gredelina1 chapter 14 . 5/17/2011
I don't know what was most disturbing about this chapter...the thought of Mrs. Cope and BOB, Alice being there to eat the sexually starved lady or the principal getting it on with Jessica's mom on a regular basis...in his office no less! Mrs. Cope calling Carlisle 'Dr. Sexybottom' was oddly enough not disturbing but hilarious and quite understandable! ;)
gredelina1 chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
Patient six is Esme? Thank god Carlisle's not been bitten or all hope would be gone. Even though some of the details of his research were absolutely disgusting it was still riveting. Extremely interesting and very scientific! It seems there might be hope for Edward and possibly for Charlie but Alice is a gonner? Edward's been seen seeking sexual release? What exactly did he do? Or who? *snickers* Someone's immune to the zombies? Is it Jasper with all of his trace amounts of different venoms from the wars? This story is so intriguing and I'm kicking myself for not reading it until now!
gredelina1 chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
Was not expecting Ben's POV, but I loved it! I loved the way you wrote the relationship between him and Angela and how she intuitively knew what he was thinking. Ben's love for martial arts and zombie movies came in handy and the fact that he gave Angela a katana for her birthday was both sweet and funny. It's a good thing she loves him so much as I'm sure it wasn't exactly the gift she wished for. ;)

'The Zombie Militia' - LOL. Even in life or death situations Emmett can find a way to make you smile. At least I know that the three of them were still okay in the beginning of the outbreak, but I have to wonder why they didn't go back for Bella. Does something happen to them or did they think that she was safer where she was?

The way you wrote the 'Militia' with cargopants, sniper positions, guns and cigarettes... Is it totally wrong that I find that hot as hell? Then you go and give Jasper the katana, and holy shit, I may spontaneously combust from that image combined with the description of him exuding badass from his pores! *wipes drool from chin*
gredelina1 chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
Oh god, oh god, oh god... Venom can heal broken ear drums and fried eye balls, right? Jasper, get your hot ass over there and do something dammit!
gredelina1 chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Oh god... Where the hell are the cavarly?
gredelina1 chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
I really like the way you're writing this. By using the letter form you add so much emotion to the story with just a few words. Brilliant!
gredelina1 chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Stubborn bastards keep banging and moaning...move on! You're obviously not going to get in to eat the tasty human so go on and find someone else to munch on! Guess the putrification isn't conducive to making any sort of thoughtout decisions...;)
gredelina1 chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
She's going to go insane, isn't she? Where the hell are Rose? Please don't tell me she's infected too?
gredelina1 chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Now you're moving on from horror to heartache...the goodbye letter...beautiful. Bella feeling the need to remind Renée to pay the bills and stuff, even in what might be her last words to her mother, spoke volumes about their relationship. Her words to Emmett made me almost cry. The love between them is so amazing. Her words to Jasper were bittersweet. Is she ever going to get the chance to get to know him? I'm telling myself that, yes, she will get to know him seeing as this is a Bella/Jasper story and she will love him, but NOT as a brother...I'm holding on to that thought and I'm trusting you to give me a HEA.
gredelina1 chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Oh god, that's quite the nightmare you've put Bella in...all alone in a steel bunker with no means of telling time and no idea what's happening to loved ones...add to that crazy smelling people constantly banging, trying to get in to eat you alive and you've got a horror story bad enough to make me want to hold someone's hand. But of course that wasn't enough for you ladies...you had to bring on the bugs...*glares at Neets* I hate bugs!
gredelina1 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I knew I would love this story! *hurries on over to next chapter*

'get over here and touch me until I'm satisfied' - LOL. Oh yes please...
gredelina1 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Holy shit! What are you doing to Charlie? That was insane, gross and terrifying. You are brilliant! Can't write more now, have to see what happens to Charlie.

'Bullshit-Detecting-Kryptonite Balls. I could package that shit and sell it to feminists around the world.' - LMFAO!
gredelina1 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I always love when Bella finds her backbone and boy did she find it in this chapter! The line about them always pulling and tugging instead of just asking made me want to fist bumb her ;)

So Carlisle's working on a cure for 'vamperism'? Would that 'cure' be the thing that creates the upcoming nightmare? I'm not at all surprised that Edward didn't discuss things with Bella, I am surprised that he took her down to the basement though. Does that mean that Carlisle had made some form of break-through and the thing's soon ready for testing?

Loved Charlie's fake sympathy in case of a break-up between Bella and 'Edwin' and his statement about pansy men making less sense was hilarious. Rose stepping up to the plate and forming a bond with Bella was great. Couldn't help but notice that when she talked about true mates she didn't mention Jasper and Alice... *grins*
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »