Reviews for Lord, Your Will Be Done
cmee57 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Beautiful! Of all the characters from M*A*S*H, I believe Father Mulcahy is the bravest and has the biggest heart.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Beautifully done. During the finale, the audience was allowed to see glimpses of how Father Mulcahy's deafness was affecting him and his work, but you have uncovered the pain and doubt that must have gripped him when he realized his life had changed.

And how courageous of him to decide to rejoin the world, when the easy way out would have been to hide from it. Having dinner with Margaret in the mess tent will be the first step for him, I feel.
MASHlover23 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I really enjoyed this! I was great!
Mistress Twist chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was awesome! XD Poor Father Mulcahy, I'm happy that he will be going on the right path instead of Satan's. He does has a purprose. :)

Awesome, awesome job!
B.A. Tyler chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is a great character study of Mulcahy in the aftermath of his injury. There aren't enough Mulcahy fics in general, and even fewer that follow up on that plotline. Nicely done.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Outstanding! You perfectly captured Father Mulcahy's thoughts and voice, and how he might be feeling about the situation. I loved the first part especially and how he was struggling to comes with what lay in store for him. Wonderful to have you back on this board again and thank you for this wonderful tribute to a character who doesnt get a lot of attention around here