Reviews for Comfort
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 3/23
Great job on this! I can see it all playing out in my mind, everyone was really in character! Going straight to my favorites!
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/9
Love the love shown between them all :3
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is a good fanfic, want to know why? Because it made me laugh, cringe at Mikey's pain, and go awww at the sentimental and angsty brotherly moments. Good job! I love it!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Poor Mikey. They should have just allowed him to watch morning Saturday cartoons. He's 15. A kid needs to be a kid somrtimes. Donnie could have at least given something to numb the pain before putting his shoulder back.

Awesome story. Going to my Favorites.
CosaBella chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
::grins:: reading about people with dislocations is always funny to me. I have a condition where I dislocate every joint in my body multiple times a day, and I must have a really hight pain tollerance because I usually just laugh at how grossed, out people are ;)
I have read this story alot and i like it every time I do
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
awww :)
So cuuute
amycape chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Type your review here...
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
LOL
i just want to say i cant stop laughing!
that is all LoL
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
that was acool story
MutantGirl95 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Loved it!
Sika chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awwwwwww me LOVE this!
KleeZeeNex chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This was cute. My favorite part: "Jeeze Mikey, ya trying to scare Donnie an' Leo half ta death?" Made me LOL. You did well with Raph in this story.

- Z
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awesome job on this little story. I liked it and can see this happening. I'm glad Splinter talked to Leo and reassured him that it wasn't his fault. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,