Reviews for Undressing the Onion
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
"An onion?"

"Shut up, it's totally deep."

hahah, you have a beautiful way of describing shisui's love.
Lucia chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ohmygodthiswasadorable. And so witty, like all of your work. And so /sweet/. Seriously. I am dying from the cuteness here. I love it.
RawXenon chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow, i have to say, this story is a pleasure to read. Your writing is astonishingly good and just over all very funny.
(sorry for my less-than-stellar-english)
Etchers chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was funny and adorable. I am blown away by your writing whenever I have the pleasure of reading it.

Fantastic.
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was absolutely hilarious and sweet at the same time, teehehe. You're seriously getting me addicted to this pairing. *sighs happily* I luv your writing style!
BitterCandies chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Haha oh did you read Carol Ann Duffy's poem Valentine? Because some of the lines sound really similar to the poem! Kudos for the awesome story:)
Jaiden chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Shisui has Naruto-level obliviousness! Your stories are always hilarious; keep up with the awesomeness that is your humor writing.
Arishandera chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Haha! This was a terrific and enjoyable read.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
so funny. i cant even deal. haha
myeve123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
First time I read this, I've just read a big angst wip which shot my nerves raw. And this fic managed to kick the emo and bring me smile in just a couple of paragraphs. So yeah, thanks a lot! This goes straight to my "cheer up fic" list.
Gurhur chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I was completely neutral about the who Shisui/Itachi thing... And then I read this...

I HAVE BEEN WON OVER. 3
Monesca chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i love, love it!

Gosh, I love the story, the characteres, the way like the story walked!

Thanks darling!

:***
Bleu chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
You simply can not imagine how much this made me laugh and smile, my cheeks hurt now and are begging to be benat back to their usual shape. It's so nice to get something light-hearted and humorous from you, it was an absolute roller coaster ride, I revelled every minute of it. It was just so perfect and beautifully, innocently and effortlessly so.

While I love your deeper and more serious stories as they make my heart ache, my eyes moist and my brain ponder I also happen to adore these small bursts of happiness which bring a smile and more to my face.

Well Done! This was truly remarkable in every sense of the word!
Celestial Secrets chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh my goodness, this had me internally laughing quite a bit. The character interactions and Shisui's outspoken demands and bumbling confession were the best. Shisui may be dense as a rock, but at least he realized he's smitten, too.
Sweetest Possible Revenge chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
You totally made me feel better. Thanks.

Also I didn't expect the big fat gay crush thing, that totally blew my mind. You know how when you read really good fics like this you start mourning the fact that Shisui was killed because he's so totally supermegawesomefoxyhot?