Reviews for Undressing the Onion
Parizaad chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Isn't this the cutest thing I've ever read?
Krishka chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
I greatly enjoyed your fic, especially the word play. Like Itachi-type object, the whole Shisui-Hana and even Kabuto interactions. Shisui was so fun to read, if this is his Canon personality, he maybe we'll on the way to become one of my favorite characters. Though I hope you write an Ita/Shi with Humour and Romance as gebre in Itachi's POV. He can all OOC in his mind. Maybe even a take on this story from Itachi's view.
Love your writing, hope you continue to delight readers with more of Naruto characters' adventures. This fic is definitely going in my favorite list.

Have a nice day :) :) :)
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I love how homicidal and mortified he gets. When Shisui was talking about the 'big fat gay crush', I was just cracking up. So awesome. XD I'm still laughing.
shyd1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Ahahahaha! Loved it!
Shisui should be the official narrator of everything everywhere!
From now on, all narrative stream of consciousness should be Shisui. XD
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Funny! I actually thought the onion metaphor was beautiful, and laughed out loud at Shisui's delivery.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Wow so cute.

Lol even Fugaku tried . Hmm I think the rebellion won't happen do to Itachi's love.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
"An onion?"

"Shut up, it's totally deep."

hahah, you have a beautiful way of describing shisui's love.
Lucia chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ohmygodthiswasadorable. And so witty, like all of your work. And so /sweet/. Seriously. I am dying from the cuteness here. I love it.
RawXenon chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow, i have to say, this story is a pleasure to read. Your writing is astonishingly good and just over all very funny.
(sorry for my less-than-stellar-english)
Etchers chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was funny and adorable. I am blown away by your writing whenever I have the pleasure of reading it.

Fantastic.
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was absolutely hilarious and sweet at the same time, teehehe. You're seriously getting me addicted to this pairing. *sighs happily* I luv your writing style!
BitterCandies chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Haha oh did you read Carol Ann Duffy's poem Valentine? Because some of the lines sound really similar to the poem! Kudos for the awesome story:)
Jaiden chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Shisui has Naruto-level obliviousness! Your stories are always hilarious; keep up with the awesomeness that is your humor writing.
Arishandera chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Haha! This was a terrific and enjoyable read.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
so funny. i cant even deal. haha