Reviews for Suna Rose
Employee 427 chapter 7 . 1/9
And you never wrote anything again...PLS CONTINUE TO WRITE STORIES! I MISS YOU!
Alexzander95 chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
MORE!
FLZero chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
OMG I just finished the story! It was lovely, I do hope that you will write more.
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Yay, I am so glad he is dead.

Temari and Shikamaru are finally together and it seems to be a happy ending...now they need to survive the sandstorm.

Please update soon~
FLZero chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
This is a very good story so far. I'm a big fan of these two and I'm looking forward to what happens next _~
Persephonae chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
I apparently overlooked the fact that you had updated. I am still amazed at your use of details. Seriously. Beautiful! Your fight scenes are always well thought out and I wish I could borrow your skills :)

The ending of the chapter, in my mind, is the best part. Gorgeous and foreboding. Perfect.
Temamaru chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
I liked it very much so far. I wonder how you will solve their problem of being from different villages. Update soon, I'm curious.
rao hyuga 18 chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
loved the action :)
Genril chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
I've just read through all this in one sitting and I've really enjoyed it so far!
uzumakisunspydr chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Awsome fight! Two knights working together is a powerful chess strategy, as it was in this case. Keep it up, can't wait for the next chapie!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
finally all caught up and looking forward to seeing what happens next! haha, yeah i don't know what i'd do without the narutoverse ;)
rao hyuga 18 chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
like temari, i was rather surprised with shikamaru's flirting. this story is really growing on me...i like the shika/tema pairing but never really read any stories featuring that. plus this is just the study break i need :)
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
This is soooo amazing!

I haven't been able to read it since chapter 1!

I love this...what is he going to do to Temari? Is Shikamaru actually going to be able to help her out?

Does this guy love Temari...or just want her body basically? I can't quite tell...I keep getting mixed thoughts about it.

Please update soon~
rao hyuga 18 chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
wow, wasn't expecting temari's story. this is really getting good!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
like the irony of the fairytale :)