Reviews for FortePiano
OMG I actually cried reading this ㅠ ㅠ
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 3/10
Beautiful
tardislover504 chapter 1 . 2/18
Even with the sad ending I loved it. Its just so well written and put together. Most definatly a new favorite. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/9
Woah it's like, shes the only one who really understood him and he could never forget her, but geez why did she walk away from a great guy like him who actually did change a bit from meeting her!? Was is because he didn't change completely? Was she already in love with Ron? Thank you, it's amazing
bat-the-songbird chapter 1 . 1/25
This story was beautiful, and I can't say much more because I am speechless and kind of in tears. Well done :)
SpiritOfAdventure chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
this story is so gorgeous. I can't get over how heartbreaking it is. I want them to have one sexual encounter - just one! - to gratify all their feelings and passion. but it's kind of perfect that they don't. beautifully done.
heavenlyhell0987 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I cried so hard by the end of this. This is by far the best story I have ever read on this website, if not the best short story ever. I found it by searching the word piano and filtering it down to a teen rated Dramione story. I've been playing piano for so long. I could read music before I could read words. Piano is my home, and this story illustrates the feelings and moods associated with music so well!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This was absolutely beautiful and brilliant I love it
Kananox chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
wow
shep114 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Oh no. That sad ending caught me off gaurd. Now I'm going to have blotchy eyes when I go out :'(. But I still loved it.
dramioneotp chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
this was so tragic! i hate you for making me cry! :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Magnificent. Could have added more character development between Draco and Hermione, but otherwise just incredible writing.
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
My heart can't handle this all the angst why. This was impossibly good. How their lives intertwine with the piano and ugh the last few paragraphs broke me. Fantastic job.
baconanyone chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
omfg this story made me cry I can't I just can't
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
The last word should be breathe, not breath, but otherwise, perfection. Thank you.