Reviews for FortePiano
shep114 chapter 1 . 4/17
Oh no. That sad ending caught me off gaurd. Now I'm going to have blotchy eyes when I go out :'(. But I still loved it.
dramioneotp chapter 1 . 3/18
this was so tragic! i hate you for making me cry! :'(
Magnificent. Could have added more character development between Draco and Hermione, but otherwise just incredible writing.
burntcookiies chapter 1 . 2/10
My heart can't handle this all the angst why. This was impossibly good. How their lives intertwine with the piano and ugh the last few paragraphs broke me. Fantastic job.
baconanyone chapter 1 . 2/9
omfg this story made me cry I can't I just can't
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 1/8
The last word should be breathe, not breath, but otherwise, perfection. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was so beautiful. You really made me feel for the characters...it was deep and emotional,and the way you surrounded the story around the piano, and the way Draco and Hermione communicated through song was incredible. I loved it.
fanismymiddlename chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This broke my heart.
It was beautiful.
FaithAriadneNott chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is extremely well-written, I could really feel all of Draco's pent up hurt and sadness, as well as the all the emptiness in his real life. The ending is just so heart-breaking, Astoria not loving him and his son being so innocently empty...
savannahreads chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
gasping sobs
why. did. you. do. that
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
this is gorgeous. Loved reading it!
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is such a heart-breaking story, but beautiful nonetheless.
missaishah23 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is one of the saddest, most heartfelt, and best oneshots I have read to this day. I love it. It feels real. It makes me ache for Draco. For Hermione. For the music that was never played.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

P.S. I'm a pianist, and I love the way you match his mood with music so swimmingly. I wish I could play like that. But so far, good job! Brought tears to my eyes.
Apoline Ivory chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was a beautiful piece. Quite amazing, actually. Your vocabulary is impeccable, and the sheer beauty of the prose sends shivers down my spine. I can picture the story as I read it; I can almost hear the piano playing, somewhere far away. The way you describe Draco's piano-playing is simply marvelous, as if he and the piano are one connected entity. Bravo, my friend, bravo.