Reviews for FortePiano
sylith senjak chapter 1 . 5/30
I loved it so much...
Wow. I have no words for this. You are great writer. Thank you for this. 3 mostly I cannot express what I feel.
This is...beautiful
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 1 . 3/5
OHMYGOSH
OHMYGOSH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
The piano has always been my best friend
And this
Thx for writing it
FaeBreeze chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Well that made me cry.
Elantil chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Oof, this hits me right in the solar plexus. It's beautiful and tragic all at once. It's just... damn. Makes me tear up. I wonder if Lucius has a similar experience to Draco. The way and what he said... It seems to me like he does. Utterly heartbreaking, this is.
Faith Smith Potterhead chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
i love every word! congratulations for delivering something so emotional. oh and i love that last line.
Draco'sMrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
OMG I actually cried reading this ㅠ ㅠ
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Beautiful
tardislover504 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Even with the sad ending I loved it. Its just so well written and put together. Most definatly a new favorite. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Woah it's like, shes the only one who really understood him and he could never forget her, but geez why did she walk away from a great guy like him who actually did change a bit from meeting her!? Was is because he didn't change completely? Was she already in love with Ron? Thank you, it's amazing
bat-the-songbird chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This story was beautiful, and I can't say much more because I am speechless and kind of in tears. Well done :)
SpiritOfAdventure chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
this story is so gorgeous. I can't get over how heartbreaking it is. I want them to have one sexual encounter - just one! - to gratify all their feelings and passion. but it's kind of perfect that they don't. beautifully done.
heavenlyhell0987 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I cried so hard by the end of this. This is by far the best story I have ever read on this website, if not the best short story ever. I found it by searching the word piano and filtering it down to a teen rated Dramione story. I've been playing piano for so long. I could read music before I could read words. Piano is my home, and this story illustrates the feelings and moods associated with music so well!