Reviews for Strange Love 2011: After Hours
Elianna22 chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
This plot was quite a surprise in an anything-can-happen way. It was fun to see past and present mixed, and it's not a stretch of the imagination that Ilsa was once a young, sexy groupie. Stories where the hero and heroine don't end up together are not exactly common, but in this case it might be OOC for tough, sour-tongued Ilsa to throw herself at Kurt, becoming the same young, passionate girl. She does seem like the type who will end up alone, to be honest, no matter how she pines for lost loves/conquests. Nice use of the bowling ball, too :)
Lodylodylody chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
The way you mixed the flashbacks with the present were just perfect.

I loved the gift for Cody. He'll be wild for it!

Poor Ilsa. She needs love in her life! I like the mental picture you painted of her as a young woman.

Ilsa and Kurt should reunite and then she can be Zack and Cody's stepmom. :P
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
That was one of the strangest pairings ever.

I guess Kurt does not know his kids with the gifts he's giving them. Kurt playing in Germany must be a real riot.

Just like Kurt to go after the woman with the biggest assets nut then again most guys would be inclined at least a little bit in that direction as well.

God help Kurt if carey ever found out about Ilsa.

Ilsa could act like that she was trying to cover up a weakness for a lack of relationship or jealousy.

I love the way you interpersed the flashback with the current storyline.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Strange pairing is right.

Groupie? No idea what those are.
SilverTurtle chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
This was great, Snapp! I love how you intertwined the present with the past in Kurt's perception. Beautifully handled. Ilsa was so forceful in the market! I really liked that she told him off and then went home to have her moment of vulnerability in private. It says a lot about her that she made a point to say to him and to herself that she was a hotel manager now and not some groupie, convincing them both that she's grown up, moved on, become more and better. I loved that she still pines for him though, or maybe not even him specifically but the intimacy and happiness she felt all those years ago. Excellent job with such an unusual pairing!
owlhero chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Unique, entertaining and heart warming combination with a lost soul and a hard working chef.

Its a pretty good match considering the type of people like that usually dont have anyone close to them. As a result, tons have bent up energy is released.

I found Gigi amusing by being direct and demanding to Theodore. I love how he found what he wanted all along.
Snapplelinz chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Hot damn, Silverturtle! This was another amazing oneshot :) And the sex scene was just incredible: so evocative and sensual. You really do show your range in being able to write for any pairing, whether femslash or straight. It sucked that Theodore/"Big Teddy" left the next morning, but I'm glad he came back. And imagine coming back to the woman of his dreams and a child, that knocked me off my chair a little, ha ha. But it's sweet to know that Gigi had essentially waited for Theodore for all that time. Just magical, major props :D
Elianna22 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I was hoping this would be a continuation of your T-rated story with Gigi and Theodore recognizing each other and happily reuniting; nonetheless, I enjoyed the twists and turns and the variety in the love scene. And the ending with the little girl came as a surprise. Very sweet :)
Lodylodylody chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
You can write anything. I like how you slyly laid the groundwork for the revelation at the end. Gigi had an agenda from the start...and it worked out great for all involved.

And the sex was great. Very great. Of course, that's because you set up things with feelings and emotions, unlike so many poor writers. You rule.

Write MOAR!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Andy Rictor, name sounds familiar.

Anyway, great stuff, I know I've read this before, but I like the M-rated version just as much.

Keep up the good writing.
Elianna22 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
An impressive number of twists here! The beginning started a bit slowly; a scene at the beginning with Max doing something and reflecting on the recent past might have helped to throw readers into the action.

Great use of Zack throughout the story, showing that he can be a true friend, and Barbara's temperamental, devious side. I was totally waiting for Zack to get jealous of the girls' fun together! :P

Even though I was expecting a happy ending, I like the pleasantly ambiguous conclusion. Friendships do end and relationships often don't work out, and you stay true to this.

Gotta ask: "But what about Bob?" Is that a movie reference by any chance?
Elianna22 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
That was a clever-and hot-way to get these two characters together. I'm always impressed when even a very short story contains an unforeseeable twist! :)
Snapplelinz chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Tee hee, what a delicious oneshot, Silverturtle :D Who knew that programming a robotic could be used for such sensual means? As usual, your ability to write amazing lemons goes unmatched, especially for this pairing. It just goes to show how much untapped chemistry London and Eeyah/Emma have, particularly when you're the one writing for them. With your skill as a writer and your ability to make any pairing in your stories plausible, you could re-write the Yellow pages and make it sexy :) Great job, major props.
Lodylodylody chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Such fantastic writing...you must write a hundered fics a week to keep us all so entertained. This was so well done. Zack and Ma'x friednship was marvelous. Love the seamless and clever usage of background characters like Drew and Amber. (Loved your writing on drunk Max too).

So much angst at the start...felt for Max so much...and then when Barbara came to her...so wonderful...and then the ending where it was so sad I had to cry...but so realistic and believable. And great use of Zack's friendship to help Max through the difficulty. A infinity.
munnerz chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Yes! A Max/Barbara pairing, I've been waiting for something like this since LaughLoveLive's Requited. Very realistic and believable, not every story needs a happy ending to satisfy the femslash mind :P