Reviews for Out of the Ordinary
LawNorderjunkie862 chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
Can we have one more chapter please? Haha, I would love to find out about Logan's job, and a little bit about Bobby's romance. You are such a great writer! I'm not usually a fan of Logan/Eames pairings, but this one just works so well!
Podie1 chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
Sexy Stuff - I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke lol!
csinycastle85 chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
Good job with the ending! Worth the wait!
Theresa chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
Hey girl, sorry about not writing reviews for each chapter. I was too busy reading. This is really great stuff. You have a way of drawing the reader in, keeping them wanting for more. You give just enough without making it trash. Love it. You better keep writing. You need to be working on a book to publish.
Podie1 chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Yes definitely worth the wait : )

Another wonderful chapter - You paced it just right as well. Very senual and erotic but still really classy, a perfect portrayal of their feelings for one another.

Look foward to updates

Are we ever going to find out what Logan does for a living now - LOL - Not trying to lead the story just wondering.

Again you capture these two really well.

So nice to see these two usually tense and conflicted characters actually happy!
Metisse chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
Oh my! This was worth the wait. lol I'm sure Alex agrees. :-)
csinycastle85 chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
One word]...wow!
Metisse chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
Just getting caught up! Can't wait for more. This is a perfect pace for romance. :-D
Podie1 chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Definitely love the update.

You are doing such a wonderful job with the story. You have really nice writing style - good flow, really natural way with dialogue.

You've made these two a really intriguing couple to root for - I just wish I had found your story earlier - So I could have been reviewing it all along : )

Look very foward to the next chapter.
csinycastle85 chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Please keep it coming!
Podie1 chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
As a huge Mike Logan fan it's such a pleasure to see him featured in a story.

Always liked CI as well and really liked Goren and Eames as partners. But I never really saw them as romantic together. Great parnters and best friends yes but not a good couple - Not for me at least.

That being said I thought Bobby was so lucky to have such a loyal and good friend and partner in Alex and often wished that for poor Logan as well - He really seemed to need someone stable in his corner. You've made that a reality with your wonderful fanfiction.

Really well done - Look forward to seeing updates.
theothersusan chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Nice to see I'm not the only one who's ever thought this pairing could work. I was afraid to risk the flames by actually writing it, though. You're brave! (And you're doing a good job!)
Outerbankschick chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Oh, this is just so sweet! More please! :)
dh2930 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
this was a very sweet chapter. Mike seemed very relaxed and I don't know if he planned it, but cozying up to Nate is a sure fire way to cement your place in Alex's heart. Poor Mike is going to have that one punch follow him forever. At least he handles mentioning it pretty well. Alex always shows up after the cooking, huh? Well from other stories on FF, it is probably best for the family that she does.
csinycastle85 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Loved the update! Keep it coming!