Reviews for Slow Down
Nemaloppe chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Sad but sweet. Seeing Al snap was interesting.
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
FMA usually uses a different metaphor for fishing than what Al thinks his brother means at first, but it's the same basic idea. Love it, as usual.
een nihc chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Cute ending. It's nice to read about Al's POV once in a while.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Amazing work with this story. It's about time Al got those feelings off his chest. After Ed has yet another near-death experience it's only natural for Al to explode. The apology scene is nicely done and very much in character. Also good work with the cute and unexpected ending.
TailsMoon chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
:3 I liked that. Nice story
Noble Voyager chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
*Speechless*

This is by far the BEST story I've ever read in ff.n. It really gave me a deeper understanding of Ed and Al's relationship. Their love for one another was clearly tangible here. The grammar is flawless and I loved the words you used. You also maintained the characteristics of them. Overall, this was excellent. Well done! Keep up the good work! I hope to read more fics from you. You're a really good writer. :)
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
..Wow. I'm totally speechless. *tries to gather my thoughts*

..This was no doubt the best FMA oneshot I've ever read. Wow. Characterization was flawless, detail and portrayal were perfect... wow. This entire oneshot was amazing. You really showed their close bond while keeping them in character. You ROCK!

Absolutely fantastic. I'd leave like 20 reviews if I could. Your story deserves that and much more!

Excellent work. I'd love to see more of this from you! (:
GravityDefyingTrenchCoat chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was really a powerful one-shot. It's nice to see someone do some more Al prospective. I've seen a lot of Ed fanfic. and we all know he feels guilty but I like to see what Al thinks as well.

I really loved the part where Ed almost took a nose dive off the book shelf. That should have been cannon somewhere. :)

It ended sweetly as well. Now ,you got to know, I'm off to see that opening you loosely based it off.

Great job. Very cute.
Laora chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
There really are no words for how much I love this story. Just thought I should let you know :)
Harp Strumming Choirboy chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aww..

That was so..

That was so cute.

So...

Adorable.

Awe.
watersapphire111 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I love how u captured ed and al's relationship perfectly! Great story! I loved it! 3
Unseen-Angel20 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
They are so cute together! Nice story!
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aw! Al is so sweet -
StopItsTeaTime chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
omg that was cute!

brotherly love and arguments ;)