Reviews for Simple Gifts
Nemaloppe chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
So sweeeeeet! Simply adorable. Yet agreably odd gifts, metal polish and gloves... Ahh who cares?! It's just to cute! X3
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ed does tend to rip his gloves - and his sleeves - a lot, doesn't he? Often to dramatically reveal his automail... It's a symptom of what I believe is called "Clothing Damage" by tvtropes, which concerns the unnecessary and/or overly common trend of ripped clothes with certain characters. It usually affects those who are either attractive or have a unique physical characteristic to hide; both criteria in which Ed fits.
een nihc chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really like the ideas of the gifts, especially the gloves. They really put thoughts into it and it's the simple things that matters. I can never get enough of the Elric brotherly love.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I didn't think about that...he does lose a lot of gloves.
Eilonwyn chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awwww 3 You know, I always wondered where on earth Ed kept getting right-hand gloves, since he really does tend to destroy them awfully fast... Al's clever. :D
TailsMoon chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Aaaaaaawwwww 3 Cute
Noble Voyager chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Aww... Lol I know this is late but I found this story very very very GOOD! Even though it's still several months left, I am missing the Christmas spirit already after reading this story! Hehehe FMA ftw! You write very well. I love that. Keep up the good work! You have great potential. I hope to read more from you. :)
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Once again, amazing work. I'm gonna have to check out more of your FMA stories! This was excellent and wonderfully thought out. I loved it! (:
stowaway on the TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
bawwwww TvT so cuuuute! good job!

-Kali
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aww, such a sweet story. What thoughtful gifts from both the brothers.
Unseen-Angel20 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Sooooooooooooooooo Cute!
Bookwrm389 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hehe, smart thinking Al. Ed DOES always ruin that right glove, doesn't he? And then he magically has another one two minutes later. I loved this! I like the simplicity of the gifts, how they didn't need to go all out just to show how much they care for each other. It's the little things that matter most.
StopItsTeaTime chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
again: brotherly loveI loved it!