Reviews for Friends with Benefits
midnightrose8888 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
oh my gog i love it, especially the twins, lol, dying over here
Shofina48625 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I want one of those four copies! oDo Lol!
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
lol
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Make more copies and sell them to the Host Club! Its a no-brainer way to share the love and the flow of cash! XD
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
The twins are so bad!
wintercrystal chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
rather rushed... oh and please dont put A/Ns in the middle of the fic. no offense but they're really irritating because they interrupt the flow of the story
violetkisses chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
hoot. love it.
Kimberly Klare chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
OH MY GOSH, the twins WOULD do something like that XD
Safirefairy chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
You have no idea how happy this made me. You've satisfied my fix for some kyoutama, and for that I'll reward you with a review.

One thing that got on my nerves: I'm very big on french grammar and I literally sat there, eye twitching, after reading 'mona mi' the a goes with the mi. (mon ami) I know he was texting, but still.

One thing that may have gotten on other people nerves: I don't mind at all when people put author notes in the middle of stories. In fact, I enjoy it, they tend to be similar to how I feel, but they sometimes make me reevaluate how I read/view a scene. Many people, don't see it that way. They feel that midstory a/n's are immature and show n00bdom. Just so you know, because I'm sure someone commented on it.

(all in all, I like this story)
Elliot chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i soo want a copy of that XD
whitemokona234 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
*raises hand* Uh, Hika-chan, Kao-chan, could you pretty pretty please give me one of those copies? o/o Oh yeah, and if you don't... I'LL KILL YOU! D:

jk jk, but seriously, can i have one?

(awesome story!)
unknown chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love those sneaky twins.
Atoli01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I liked the story but I didn't like Kyoya saying that bad word cuz I just can't imagine him saying it. But I loved how you put the twins in the story! that is something the twins would totally do xD
Ahara chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
absolutely fantastic XD i love the evilness!
Z.Romance chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I really like the idea behind the story, and I also like that you didn't make the twins too intrusive, especially not in the "meat" of the story.

But, a lot of the time this fic seems rushed and in a hurry. I think it would be better if you slowed down the pace of it and allowed the plot to linger and develop rather than rushing it head-on into something that wasn't given enough time to set itelf up as being plausible.