Reviews for Fatal Prognosis
kirbyonsteroids chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wow. Really didn't see that coming. Up until the moment Beast boy was brought out of his room, I thought that the DC nuke was a scare in order to draw resources away from everywhere else, and use that to slip one or more WMDs into other cities or even use the fact that, and I quote, “As we speak the DOD is moving every Delta Force operative in the western hemisphere to DC” to eliminate said operators. But I never saw what you did coming. Bravo on a great job.
MatchesMassa chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I love the story so far!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Because it was a kids' show?

I read Raven's little comment. Slade distinctly says "tens of millions", and since when does he make empty threats? Therefore, it couldn't be confined to Washington, D.C. Then I looked at the title again and thought "bioweapon." And I was right in the most horrible way. You had me going with the nuke, but then Beast Boy mentioned a "cold"...

Real-life geopolitics plus metahumans equals scary. Real-life geopolitics plus nutcase with knowledge of human psychology and safety procedures and access to genetically engineered viruses is terrifying... Oh, wait. The second one is actually plausible.

...Mommy.

Nitpick: It's "dying", not "dieing."
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I actually have to say I don't like this. I'm a fan of angst and tragedy, but not of stories where everyone is pretty much doomed. It kinda ruins it for me. It's well-written, but that cold feeling of despair it drops in your stomach? I really don't like it. -_-
Pivitor chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hey man, I enjoyed this story. Well done. I think it's interesting how you kept all five Titans perfectly in character, yet amped the story up to a much grittier reality than their series ever did. That takes a lot of skill. I wasn't a fan of Robin using guns, but once I realized they they were only fighting robots, I didn't mind it quite as much. I'm curious what Slade gains by wiping out the lives of anywhere from half the world's population to ALL OF HUMANITY, but then again, when have Slade's motivations EVER made sense? So in a way, he was perfectly in character as well. So story wise this was just about perfect, and in terms of writing, you have a really enjoyable style of writing. There were a few typos here and there, but other than that, no problems. Even the characters' vocal tics were still in place (I have to go back and check if Beast Boy utters a "Dude!", but Cyborg's "Yo!" and Starfire's "the Slade" both made me really happy, and Star's especially was extra amusing in the middle of such a dark story.)

So thanks for the great story! On another note, when can we expect the next chapter of the Sun Soul? It's been months :(
Cheek chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
smallpox? wow that's depressing...
Guybrush007 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
With a situation this grim I cannot imagine how this could end any way other than everybody dying.

Which, in my opinion, means that your opening hook has me line and sinker. Well played, once again.
VA23 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow dude. That was just...wow. I enjoyed this story until it got to that twist of an ending, then I really enjoyed it. It's terrifying when you think something like that could really happen.
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Why are you punishing us all by finishing it there! I really enjoyed reading this and thought your plot was really interesting and your characterisation was spot on and at the end I was disappointed that you'd only planned this as a one-shot. I was looking forward to seeing if the others caught the virus and how they deal with it and whether the World Leaders got infected. I really think that when you feel inspired again you should continue this!
muddie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Before I begin, CONGRATULATIONS FOR WRITING YOUR FIRST TT STORY! I enjoyed this one immensely.

This story had me at the edge of my seat from beginning to end. It was truly a work of art. I've never requested that a Oneshot be made into a Multi-Chap before, but I hope you will continue this one! I would love to see how Robin fixes the situation, especially when the world is possibly infected with Beast Boy's disease. HE WENT FROM LAP TO LAP OF THE WOMEN AT THE PARTY!

I love your language. It was fast paced, yet never skimping on detail. Every character had enough description which is something you rarely see in a multi-chap, let alone a oneshot!

I really hope you will continue this oneshot, if you have the time and have enough plot, unless of course, you meant for the whole world to die. I wouldn't want to see that. Hahaha, great job!
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
was this a one-shot cause its really good and i think you could make it into a story actually. update soon if you plan on continuing it.