Reviews for Pranked
feed-fat-tommy chapter 2 . 6/21
Also I'm always a fan of a Truman villian
feed-fat-tommy chapter 1 . 6/21
Perfect story is perfect. It is so absolutely Dasey. It hits all their markers but is still very original and I loved the ending. It was so dramatic. I love stories like that - where if you imagine being a bystander it would be so shocking (especially with Dasey because it's simultaneously surprising but not surprising to onlookers)
DG and Reed chapter 8 . 11/20/2017
This story was truly amazing. I love how Derek’s cleverness finished the assignment. But my favorite chapter was the last one—this one, because Derek fainting is funny! XD
Michelle chapter 8 . 9/2/2017
This chapter was adorable with the dasey fluff. I loved this story and your ending was perfect. Thanks for writing this :)
Michelle chapter 7 . 9/2/2017
That essay was so sweet. I thought it was so brave of Derek to get up in front of everyone and tell them how he felt about Casey. Loved, Loved, Loved it.
Michelle chapter 6 . 9/2/2017
Nora was pretty cool about finding dasey in bed together but I liked that she believed Casey telling her nothing happened. She trusts her.

Can Truman transfer schools or something, Ugh, can't stand him. I love that it was Casey who punched him. Girl power rocks.

That essay is going to ruin Dasey if they write it. Their relationship may have started as pretend but their feelings are real now. I don't want them to be over.
Michelle chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
"how I wouldn't go for a guy like him, but I would go for him." Loved Casey's thought here.

Derek was so sweet and affectionate when Truman was being a jerk. Loved that scene.

The talk with the parents went amazingly well. I loved all the sweet things dasey said about each other. It's so obvious these two have fallen for each other. Well, except to them... ;)
Michelle chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
I was so surprised by George and Nora fining out, I wasn't expecting that, lol. I can't believe Dasey didn't break down and confess right there but I'm so happy they didn't. Real or not I love their relationship. I'm pretty sure things are going to be tough for them at home now.
Michelle chapter 3 . 9/2/2017
Loved what Casey said to Truman and even though she denied the caring part of it to Derek...I don't believe her :)

Dasey sharing a locker made me smile cause I'm pretty sure Derek's locker is a huge mess.

Paul's reaction to the dasey announcement,lol. He was like their cheerleader, so cute.

Derek giving Casey his necklace made my shipper heart flutter. Loved this chapter.
Michelle chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
Poor Casey doesn't think Derek felt anything when he kissed her but I don't believe he was acting at all. I think this is going to get messy but I'm still hoping for a happy ending.
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
That was such a Derek thing to do. I love that him and Casey have to be partners in coming up with and executing a prank. Mr Riverson knws what he's doing,lol. This is going to be so good.
angiesoluv1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This is my all time favorite Dasey fan fiction! I love everything about it! The storyline, the pace, everything! I need more Dasey
Gabby-Hunter chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
Specially if they see they are doing it over a orange bra haha
Gabby-Hunter chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
Aww so sweet!
Now that is a bad boy, not caring about rules just doing things his own clever way
Gabby-Hunter chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Of course he does but he hides it very good