Reviews for Paranoia
apiegohome chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Hilarious! Loved it! Thanks for helping me waste time lol
Silver Demon Sword chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Omg I am laughing so hard I cannot breath and I hate you but I love you because this is so hilarious
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This story was fun and funny. I really liked it. Roxas was hilarious, and Axel was pretty funny, too.
ThatGirlEverette chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
"You like tits and I don't have them."
"...seriously?"
OMAIGOSH I LAUGHED SO HARD! XD
SitarLover chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That was the cutest thing ever.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
not a waste of time this was bloody effin genius! lol love it!
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Lol, this was adorable and I couldn't stop giggling at drunk Roxas!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
xD I don't know, but reading this was really relaxing. It had a simple plot that you made bloom really pretty and flowery like, and it made me feel like I was doing yoga or something. Hoo, you made my heart slow down. Can your fanfiction be a sedative? *_*

I'm totally hooked now. :3
BinChan chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oh my gosh. I couldn't stop laughing. This was too funny and I love it forever.
aznwhitekid chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this is so cute! perfect little oneshot to spice up a day :-) i love crack when it makes sense! (ok, that sentence was just plain wrong)
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was like... one of the most adorable things I have ever read. That was just great. I'm dying of cuteness. I don't know who I feel more sorry for... Roxas or Axel. Anyway, that was great!
Shade chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
It is 2:48 AM, and I just located this story after about an hour of mostly dedicated searching for it. I was informed of it by my cousin, and it took an hour because I couldnt remember any details about it other than "that fic in which Roxas is a paranoid drunk to humerous effect." For some reason I feel that this is relevant. It probably has to do with the time. Anyway, I subsequently tried very very hard to not wake the rest of this house up with my laughing. I'm fairly sure I succeeded, unless that is in fact my sister yelling at me to shut up, swearwords optional.

Thank you for making me laugh so hard, and curse you for making me laugh so hard at an hour at which normal people are asleep, exceptions may apply. Also, this has been excellent nightmare retardant, so if I werent suffering from that weird energy you get when youve been awake too long (I may have been on the Creepypasta wiki), I might actually be able to fall asleep.

And this long, potentially obnoxious rambling review can be summed up in four words:

That. Was. Fucking. Hilarious.
mk chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
That. Was. SOO hilarious! Poor Rox, so insecure. Poor Axel, so put upon. I seriously laughed, like, LOUDLY. And it's like 2 am so you know. That's not awesome.

And also, I immediately knew exactly what Roxas was talking about with the red things that climb into holes. I either really have foxes on the brain or else I'm far too familiar with drunk logic and rhetoric. I also immediately saw the "I know what hole I wanna be in" coming, but that only proves I've been studying for my Freud exam a little too long (ha).
Eloise Kitty chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I just want you to know something... i LOVE you.

lol not only did you pick my fave character and make him the most hilarious drunk EVER but you also made Tidus's GF a stripper. You are AWESOME.
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
i never thought that id see the day when roxas is DRUNK and axel is the SENSIBLE one. now that i have, great story. i feel brittish thanks to your story :D