Reviews for Mindy's Q & A with Wicked!
GoldenHydrangea chapter 10 . 10/27
I think that Fiyero and Elphaba should have their wedding in this fanfiction land fic right now, because that's the only way that Glinda, Nessa, Dillomond, and the wizard can come. Also, since I'm feeling nice, I vote that the wizard gets a chair and you can put my name on the Nessa support board.
woodland59 chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Please continue!
StarWarsWicked chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Pine tree. Nessa rocks! No chair! Pumpkin Chocolate Chip with FRoSTING! Fae, what did you think when you found out you would be a sister? I give you an invisibility cloak and an iPod for all but Dorothy Wizard and Morrible. Nessa, when did you really realize you we're different from other children other than Elphaba? I dare everyone to call Wizard and Morrible Mr. and Mrs. Wormwood. Did I write too much? You rock Mindy!
sonotamorningperson chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Love this story. Nessa supporter, name Mr. turtle, Noodles the great. The Wizard will never deserve a chair. pine tree
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
This is so funny!
OfTheUpperUpland chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
1st off, Elphaba, what would you do if you met Idina Menzel? Glinda, Kristen Chenoweth? Fiyero, Norbert Leo Butz? Dorothy, Judy Garland?

2nd, Glinda, you are my absolute idol :D Just saying

Last, why did everyone act oblivious to their past in The Wizard of Oz? Glinda hated Elphaba, Fiyero didn't care when Dorothy melted Elphaba (and he was with Dorothy forever as well), and why did Elphaba want to kill Fiyero, Boq, and the Lion?
Werewolf chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
elphie, do you like my little pony
Galinda,here is a bag of sugar. Eat it
Sogo chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
So I just found this fanfiction. Can you add me to the Nessa support board? Cause I like her.

And this question is rather important to me: Dorothy, what color is your hair really, and how do you wear it? I know that it's dark brown and you have braids in the movie, but in the book you also wore a bonnet. Plus, in all following books, you had short blonde hair.

Also: Glinda, are you a natural blonde? Because in the books you're a red head.
LesWickedLover chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Sorry for double posting, my review accidently posted.

Anyways, for Elphaba (and Nessa)- You are awesome, and I dare you and Nessa to switch bodies and see what it's like to be your sister. Elphaba, I want you to notice how hard it is being dependent, and how embarassed Nessa sometimes feels. Nessa, I want you to see how hard it is when people are afraid of you, and how Elphaba must feel every time you need something.

For Horrible Morrible-I hate you, so I dare you to sing a rock song.

For Dorothy- Why are you so against Elphaba? All she wanted were your shoes. I dare you to have your sister crushed by a house, and have a little girl from Oz come along and take her special shoes, and see how you feel.

For Fiyero- Why did you become captain of the Gale Force?

For the Wizard- Why did you have that affair with Melena? Were you so 'wonderful' back then?

For Glinda- What is your full name?

Please update soon!
LesWickedLover chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Pine Tree!
I support Nessa fully, and I don't think the Wizard should get a chair. Nessa's turtle should be named Noodles the Great.
Anyways, onto the questions.

First of all, for everybody, if you were a character from Les Miserables, who you be?
For Nessa-Nessa, you are awesome and you're my favorite character, so I completely support you. One question, do you support the drastic measures Elphaba took to get your shoes?
For Elphaba
Peter1312 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012

The cast of Wicked opened their eyes groggily, and Elphaba helped herself to some coffee as Glinda screamed and swatted a spider off of her arm.

"I don't want to tap dance!" she yelled, apparently to the spider.

"I think you were just dreaming, Glinda," Nessa said sleepily.

nice Harry potter reference and to those who read this thinking

? what harry potter reference its somepoint in the third book and movie
Peter1312 chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Love the sorting results and how you place dorothy as a muggle though i do kinda support dorothy in all this give her two chairs and maybe i dont know take nessas shoes or somthing. and ill send a gift of liability wavers so you can go push morrible off a cliff
Peter1312 chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
okay just out of curiosity how many of these types of fanfics i mean interviews and QandAs
GavrocheDiedForYourSins chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
In the next episode, would it be at all possible for Boq to get hit over the head with the branch of a pine tree? I would be much obliged.
GavrocheDiedForYourSins chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Nessa forever! She is awesome! I totally wanted to slap Dorothy when she got squishd by the house...