Reviews for Mistakes We Make Along The Way
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Aww this was so sad but then so happy. Very cute.
SunshineRealism13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
LOL, that wax ABSOLUTLY fantabulous3

I love the snarky Rapunzle *snicker* &Especially the frying pan... I laughed my butt off at that part when I went to theaters to see it xD
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I absolutely love everything about this. :D
HyperPenguin chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Great job! I loved it. I don't know why but I really enjoy the whole Flynn not thinking he's good enough for her thing. And you wrote it wonderfully! :)
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Love it.
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I do so love that frying pan. I think I cackled like a maniac every time it showed up. My friends pointed out that that's why my mother never allowed cast iron in the house.

I can't wait to move out on my own. xD

This is by far the best Tangled fic I've read yet. And I've been sitting up all night reading nothing but, so I'd like to think that's really saying something. It was amazingly written, sweet but snarky, and again: you aren't the only one in love with bad-ass Repunzel. Especially with that frying pan. Brilliant.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
*snickers* absolutely lovely!

ya know...all through the movie I kept thinking about how much more often she'd wack him with the frying pan when she's pregnant...hormones and all that. would love to see your take on that idea actually. her being PO'ed at him and pregnant to boot leaves one unconscious Eugene.
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
"I promise. And when I promise something, I never ever break that promise. EVER." Here's my promise. I LOVE IT! I hope you make more of these based on your 50 prompt story! )
LunarBasket chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wonderfully written prompt! I love the interaction between the King and Eugene, and I love bad-ass Rapunzel :)

I hope to see more Tangled from you in the future!
9r7g5h chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was a really cute story. I liked how you showed that Rapunzel could be badass if she wanted to, and also how you showed the King in a different light. Very well done.
ItsLukasBondevik chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was incredibly sweet :) I love stories with her parents in them, because they're so open to interpretation. The Eugene feeling he's not good enough for Rapunzel is such a sad card to play, but you did it well. I liked this story a lot.