Reviews for Armored Core: Savior or Destroyer?
Shkadoom chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
nice fic. hope you update again soon.
Kathmor chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Good story. If it had been my NEXT, there would not be enough of White Glint to fall off the cliff, specialy at that range. Fucking grenade launcers in my hands, and those big ass nuke-like shoulder weapons. I wouldn't have to even hit it, just shoot near it.
March Unto Torment chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Not bad, not bad at all. Your style of writing needs some work, but then, so does mine.

Vader: Actually, the only truly 'Evil' ending is the Destruction path. The other two are more or less morally neutral, and it's up to player preference which one is good and which one is evil.
Vader23A chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Interesting start to the story. I like it.

Actually, there are two other endings to the ACFA game besides the League ending. There's the ORCA ending and Destruction ending. The ORCA ending is where you take control of Arteria Cranium and since this facility was the last thing keeping the Cradles in the sky, they fall while the energy is diverted to the anti-satellite batteries to elimenate the Assault Cells that cover the planet's orbit.

The Destruction ending is what its name implies. You continue destroying the Cradles, becoming the greatest monster in mankind's history by taking more lives than anyone else.

The ORCA ending is the less evil ending than the Destruction one.

Update soon. Be sure to check out my Armored Core fic as well.