Reviews for A Bit Backwards
Mell C chapter 1 . 9/29
Made me smile. Nicely done. Thank you.
*smiles* *shakes head*
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 5/17
This is brilliant! Everyone is so in character and honestly, I'm surprised Sherlock hasn't proposed this in canon (think of the benefits, John, the benefits!). Awesome work :)
Fizz the Great chapter 1 . 1/3
wow u predicted the future mary did die in the end wowza
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
YouCareSoMuch chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Gorgeous story.
Elias Cook chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Aww this was so cute. :) And you depicted their relationship so well, and the slow changes in it. Lovely!
ViviTheFolle chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
This is the dumbest thing ever and I'm so glad I've read it oh my god.
Nothing sappy, nothing dull, this is glorious. Thank you oh so much.
Sarcasm for free chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
This onehot is so incredibly cute! The backwards way of their love that you're portrying seems very authentic. You also wrote them pretty in character, I you ask me. All in all it was sweet and funny :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Nice fic! Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Well she really did die in the series so good call
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I chocked on my spit far too many times because I was laughing too hard. I love stories like this between John and Sherlock! Also, I could definitely relate to how Sally reacted when she found out about their marriage. Overall, this is perfect!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
XD oh my god!
Oh my god! Bats!
XD
This is totally what me and my best friend would be like if we are not married by a our 40s. XD so backwards
Lilybud chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
The way this story was told...just calm, factual, never really dwelling on emotion, and instead"showing, not telling" their friendship and, eventual, love was excellent. It made it feel surprisingly believable without being cheesy, and I adored how both John and Sherlock didn't really take it seriously and joked about it. This was a GREAT series of vignettes! Please write more Sherlock!
AccountKiller95 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015