Reviews for from order, chaos
super-rat chapter 1 . 6/1
This is a delightful read!
I'm going to go read the sequel now...
Thanks for posting this!
SIM99 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This was fantastic! Especially the end, it was absolutely perfect. Heck, I made a quote section on my profile JUST for when Hades said, "It's called the divine spark, not the divine fireball of death." I laughed quite a bit at that.
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Intriguing, most definitely. I saw the sequel in the archive, but it seems so short :( Oh well, I look forward to reading it anyway :) This was well written, and certainly interesting. Nice to see a little more historical accuracy than the movie had. Zeus? Nice? Ha! As if, the jerk... Anyhoo, I'll be off to read that sequel now :)
Niamh St. George chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh, this was GREAT. A fantastic look inside Hades' head, and entirely workable as an AU of the Disney AU. I like, too, that you pulled what you could of the original myth into the story. Also the subtleties of the Hades-and-Meg of it worked really well, too. LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT.
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is soooo awesome, seriously! Please tell me there's a continuation for this, it can't be over! I love the story and want to see more!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Perfect, perfect, perfect.
elfenwindakachrno chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I love this story SOOOO much!

It's great! And i really like your hints towards greek mythology!

i wish you could write the actual journey of them! it would be wonderful!
redwingsgirl514 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
So, there going to be any more? You've got me hooked. :)
narutolover1996 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
you should make a sequal
neverest chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
aww..that was sweet :o)
Strify chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I hsve to say...I love this fic. i imagined Meg sarcastic, more world-weary and tinged with sadness but still with the same spark. Without a doubt you wrote her really well. And Hades, less outrageous, probably thanks to being dumped in the pool of souls and all, but with his character intact...The plot is very interesting and I sincerely hope to see it continue. I root for Meg all the way in her journey...
MegaPotterGleek chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was so fantastic. It was exactly the kind of Meg/Hades fic I was looking for. Your characters were written so well I could here their voices in my head saying your words. And it was sort of sad, but not too sad. And there were the hints of romance, but not to the point where it was overwhelming. It was just so awesome, I can't even get over it. Just fantastic. Loved it.
emi-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow! What an awesome story. Absolutely loved it! You did such a good job with the writing and the characters that I actually heard the movie voice actors while I was reading the dialogue. That very rarely happens! It would be worth the time to invest more in continuing this story!
a daughter called random chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I haven't even read the whole fic yet so I don't even know if the genre 'Friendship/Romance' means Hades/Meg friendship and Meg/Herc love or just all round Hades/Meg (which is what I'm hoping for because I'm sick like that) but THESE LINES, THESE LINES had me fangirling like it was going out of fashion so I had to tell you how much I loved it:

"Forget it. I'm not your man."

"No, you're my god."

I mean, jesus, that was gorgeous and I don't actually have words to articulate it's awesomeness and it's in-characterness and ...oh, i just love you.

the fic itself is very very good too. kudos :)
Ravenclaw992 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This story was really good; I just wished it was longer. ( The way you set up the characetrs of Hades and Meg was...amazing. Very in-characetr and entertaining.

I also liked how you made it seem as though Hades was somewhat-for lack of a better word-fond of Meg. Very amusing indeed. I just can't help but wonder if Meg would be successful...thinking about doing a sequel, by any chance?