Reviews for from order, chaos
a daughter called random chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I haven't even read the whole fic yet so I don't even know if the genre 'Friendship/Romance' means Hades/Meg friendship and Meg/Herc love or just all round Hades/Meg (which is what I'm hoping for because I'm sick like that) but THESE LINES, THESE LINES had me fangirling like it was going out of fashion so I had to tell you how much I loved it:

"Forget it. I'm not your man."

"No, you're my god."

I mean, jesus, that was gorgeous and I don't actually have words to articulate it's awesomeness and it's in-characterness and ...oh, i just love you.

the fic itself is very very good too. kudos :)
Ravenclaw992 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This story was really good; I just wished it was longer. ( The way you set up the characetrs of Hades and Meg was...amazing. Very in-characetr and entertaining.

I also liked how you made it seem as though Hades was somewhat-for lack of a better word-fond of Meg. Very amusing indeed. I just can't help but wonder if Meg would be successful...thinking about doing a sequel, by any chance?
Completely Astonished Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
HOLY GODS.

This - this is FANTASTIC.

Was this meant to be a one-shot, or a continued piece? I would absolutely LOVE for this to be continued! This is one of the best fics I have EVER. READ. And I read a lot.

Please, Please, Please, PRETTY PLEASE WITH A PITTA STUFFED WITH OLIVES ON ON TOP? I will love you forever and ever :)

xPPx
conv. hearts chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I LOVE this fanfic ;

meg and hades are both fabulously characterized, and your style is lovely.

well done! :)
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
It took me a really long time to finally read this, but damn it was good when I managed to get to it (and I'm glad I had time to just sink into this story).

I love the way that you hint at Hades' crush on Meg, and the way she's the only color in his realm. And DAMN, the image of Meg, semi-immortal, going off to kick Hera's ass is GLORIOUS.
Animegirl800 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow This story is REALLY good! The Writing style,setting,even the way it's plotted out :D! I really hope this this gets a Second part! I'm curious to see if Meg Gets Hera :o
Scout-Hopkins chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love how you kept Hades' comical attitude and paired it up with the traditional mythology; it brings a ton of new information to Disney addicts like me. I've got to look this stuff up now :) I had some trouble picturing Meg; I could hear James Woods' voice in my head reading his dialogue, but Susan Egan's just didn't seem appropriate anymore. Meg is already sadder and wiser when we first encounter her character in the movie, but you've brought her to a more mature level, seeking vengeance for her family, herself, etc. So I wasn't sure how/if I was supposed to separate the Disney version in my head from your idea of her. Overall, I like how unmushy it was but it still made me smile. You've got to love their chemistry.(And yes, I do feel guilty for sucking up to a Beta reader when I have nothing to my name. Maybe you could help me out?)
defenestratedcat chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This story is lovely, and I hope it's not just a one-shot (I question what Meg will do if/when she achieves her goal, for instance). Anyrate, I love your take on the Hercules movie world! So good.
Lilypipo chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Congrats on this great story. I truly like your writing style, and the subject and angle of this story are very interesting.

Do you plan on writing a second chapter? Or a sequel? Please say yes! I would love to find out what will happen next. Will Meg defeat Hera? (I hope so) Will Hades make Meg immortal? (hope so even more) Will they stay together forever, not in the Underworld? (okay, it's a long shot, but still...)

So anyway, great story and please continue!
mo chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
re u ever gonna update? cause iim dyimg 2 know wat happend
atopthewatertower chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
excellent story! an epilogue or continuations is screaming at me...however this ending is so bittersweet it's like it's meant for the imagination :) really liked it!
liliesandroses chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Update soon...

Amy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Please please update!
singingofgallifrey chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
this story is brilliant. really well written. please please continue!:D
Aurora Marija chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
First off, I want to start by saying I majored in Classical Studies and History in undergrad, learned ancient Greek and was in Greece for 3 weeks on a tour led by the department head. So the Disney movie had some parts that just plain pissed me off- though don't get me wrong, I enjoyed thd movie.

This fanfiction however is in a league all its' own. I've been on this site reading since at least 2004, and I can safely say this is one of the top ten stories I've read on this site. I just love how you did your own take on the myth of Hercules and yet managed to make it relevant to the Disney movie at the same time, and still sophisticated and witty. I'm glad it has a darker take than the movie- as amazing as this would be as a sequel, Disney would have some major issues with death of innocent minors in their movies, which kind of sucks. I wish I could see this as a movie though, but your writing was vivid and expressive enough that I could picture everything and it was nearly just as good as seeing it on the big screen.

Sooooo...yeah I know the myth and all its' tiny details and nuances, maybe a little too well, but I like your version better. I kind of really want to know what happens. And I feel bad for Hades, I hope that guy catches a break.

I'm hoping you write a sequel to this. I don't know...maybe a nice, juicy, chaptered story that can compare to Greek epic poetry? Because if your sequel is anything like this was, it sure will compare plenty in my book. I hope you write a sequel, but if not, thanks for this great story!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »