Reviews for A Working Relationship with David Tennant
bookworm661 chapter 13 . 3/20
I stumbled across the story and really enjoyed what you have written so far. I hope you will update it soon; just in case I'm following it so I don't miss anything.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
The feels are too much! I love this story, it is great! Can you please make another chapter though? Like a happy ending or something like that. Yeah, defenintely happy
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
And she wakes up right? XD
I love your writing, great story! :D
Mekachi23kat chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Oh my holy croft.
More! :)
DayDreamAuthor4Life chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
are you going to update this because i would at least like to see if she wakes up. you cant just leave her in a coma!
THEDOCTORSGIRL-910 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I'm sorry if you're going through tough times and that was supposed to be the end but please make this happen. I know it's been a decent time gap between the last time but I believe that this story could make it. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;)
equineprobie chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
are you going to continue this story? please say yes. it would be horrible to just leave it like this!
KaTennantlove chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Please please PLEASE update soon! I've already read it all the way through but I want- need to know what happens next!
Tabitha chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
OMG AMAZING! I just can't get enough, it is wonderful. Please update soon!
chelsy chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
i love it please update it soon :)
musicluver4ever11 chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
Please update this soon! I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the great work! I hope Kyla makes it through this!
rizzo87 chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
I know it's been over a year since you updated, but I REALLY hope you'll come back to it. This is a great story and I LOVE David Tennant! I hope Kyla will pull through and be alright..
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Please update? I have fallen in love with this story. Please? Please? Please?
Sophia1029384756 chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
Please, continue! It is a GREAT story, you can't just abandon it :c
wiccan182 chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
love it! cant wait for more,plz update soon