Reviews for A Working Relationship with David Tennant
beth chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
hiya, so first off i just want to say i read the whole ting so far and i love it... like, LOVE IT! your a talented writer. what i wanted to ask is if you know of any other fics out there that are like this one. (david tennant x oc) i really wanna read some and i finished reading this one for now and im going through withdrawal since i cant find any, please help me out!?
IBabyKilljoyI chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
but I liked it alot
IBabyKilljoyI chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
woah, dats sum deep shit right dare
holmesinthetardis chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. God I feel like I've waited ages! Thanks for the update! Brilliant! Can't wait for more!
musicluver4ever11 chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
What a great chapter! I’ve missed this story :) I loved hearing Kyla’s point of view on what is happening around her and her struggle to remember parts of her life. Hopefully she’ll regain those memories she lost and doesn’t have brain damage. How sweet that David sings to her and stays by her side as much as he can. Excited to see what happens next!
bookworm661 chapter 13 . 3/20/2015
I stumbled across the story and really enjoyed what you have written so far. I hope you will update it soon; just in case I'm following it so I don't miss anything.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
The feels are too much! I love this story, it is great! Can you please make another chapter though? Like a happy ending or something like that. Yeah, defenintely happy
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
And she wakes up right? XD
I love your writing, great story! :D
Mekachi23kat chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Oh my holy croft.
More! :)
DayDreamAuthor4Life chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
are you going to update this because i would at least like to see if she wakes up. you cant just leave her in a coma!
THEDOCTORSGIRL-910 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I'm sorry if you're going through tough times and that was supposed to be the end but please make this happen. I know it's been a decent time gap between the last time but I believe that this story could make it. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;)
equineprobie chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
are you going to continue this story? please say yes. it would be horrible to just leave it like this!
KaTennantlove chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Please please PLEASE update soon! I've already read it all the way through but I want- need to know what happens next!
Tabitha chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
OMG AMAZING! I just can't get enough, it is wonderful. Please update soon!
chelsy chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
i love it please update it soon :)