Reviews for Playing With The Odds
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 16 . 11/29
Oh my God, this was amazing! You have no idea how long I've been looking for a story like this! Spectacular job! I enjoyed every minute of reading this wonderful story!
Perfect songs once again. I loved this chapter! I hope that things get better for poor Katniss and Peeta!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 3 . 11/28
Enchanted is so perfect! Wonderful story!
BlueKarou79 chapter 16 . 3/21
Pretty good, but Peeta had it too easy in the arena. Also, did Snow not mess with him at all once he was a victor? I thought he did that to everyone. I think something was off with your timeline too. As far as I could tell they got married 3 years after he got reaped, but Prim was 16 at the wedding, not 15. And if the war started two years later and was fought for three years, and then Katniss didn't agree to kids for four years, then Autumn would be a couple of months old at most, not a toddler. But it's not like I plotted it all out on a piece of paper so sorry if I missed something.

Thanks for writing.
GirlonFire1998 chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
aww this was soooooo amazing! thankyou for writing this story :) I always knew that Katniss and peeta would find each other no matter what.
AliceCullen0629 chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
good story
jewelpearl chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
Just found this story; it's a very good read! Well done...
kelmikmag chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
LOVED your story-great job!
JojannekeM chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
A good story but #TEAMGALE
Courtney chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
this is soo mean. . stupid Gale.. you knnnnow she doesn't love you like that. Stupid Peeta! . Always Knock!
but most of all..

Stupid stupi d stupid. Katniss! how could you... idek what I was gonna say im soo messed up withtha feels rght now... . . . . . . watch her send prim to "patch things up" no, I kidding, she wont ,... YOU Wont, will you?
Courtney chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
REALLy?! THIS?! I am crying now...thanks for thaht.. I just cant why?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

P.S. - What Hurt's The Most- By Rascall Flats is a perfect song for this uhmm chapter..
but whats hurts the most.. is that we were sooo close.. and now im watching you walk away.. what huts te most.. is never knowing what could've been...
What hurts the most is being sooooo close.. and having so much to say, ans watching you walk away.. a little advice, tho? Don't Watch the music video .. its depressing I cried for like a n hour after I watched it...
Courtney chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
This si like the BIGGEST vliff hanger ever! I have to go now, read more soon! AMZING I lov how it alternates between Peeta and Katniss and Gale! It would be cool but confusing if we had a wlittle insigh on what prim, haymitch, katniss' mom, and the laurel girl thougbt.. who noes. maybe she loves him.. eww no..
jaclynkaileigh chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
YAY, what an excellent spin on canon! I like that it stayed within the universe of the original story and yet gave me so much more! Great job!
klovely chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
I really enjoyed this story . your a great writer