Reviews for The Master of Death
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 5/24
Good story telling.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Harry is indeed weird. But weird people are the best.
Randompersonality chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was really good! I'm glad you wrote it. I always wondered what it would be like for Harry's kids to find out about his past.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Very nice.
LvndrRsThrn chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
loved it!
bleeding-roses-16 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
wonderful story, then again, your a wonderful writer. you should do a condensed story of Harry telling them his story. i think you would do a lovely job. I like everyone's reactions and how Harry worded everything. very well done.
AlysSa chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That's REALLY GOOD! The reactions were definitely realistic! You are a GREAT author!
sniperbob18 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
A father being the master of death, that would be awesome! Excellent story, I really hope you write more of these. I love reading the reactions of the kids. Thank you so much
mcfuz chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This. Was. Amazing. I'm favouriting it right now, and let me tell you, I only fave the best of the best. Which this was.
The way you protray the Next Gen, are freakishly similar to the way I do...which is, as Albus so eloquently stated, SO weird. Anyway...
Thank you for writing this. It it truly a pleasure to read and enjoy. xoxo
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Nice. Don't worry, your reactions were fine!
SeveralSunlitDays7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Pleeeaassee write more next-gen fics like this? i'm not a big fan of them generally, but i love them when they're still harry-centric... you capture harrys character really well, and i love how your ideas or thoughts on the next-gen seem to click with my thoughts on them...

you're a great writer, pleeaasssee write more harry potter? *big soppy begging eyes*
Lola Potter Weasley chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow! This is completely amazing! Awesome! I loved! Lola xx
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
nice story _
LyNn-6t7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Haha I loved it! ;)
Worldisquiethere chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
loved this. of course it would be luna who told them, lol