Reviews for Comfortably Numb
tln67 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
wow, such a great story/read! loved it!
SegretarioDellaOfelia chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Ah! Chapter 6 was worth the wait! Only critique for your writing I have is watch out for correct pronoun usage. Sometimes you use "his" when really it should be "hers", and vice-versa; I found it happening a lot. But I love your story! I live for angsty Peter/Olivia stories.
angellcakes23 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
oh wow. never mind my brain, i think my ovaries just exploded from this! definitely putting this in my favourites
joshjacksonobsessed chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS!
marifreica chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
GAH!

Just... outstanding!
mleo chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Wow. you are a goddess. I love the way you write - so intense - especially the smut. ;)... i'm going to find the rest of your work and devour it. You have such a lovely way of writing Peter. the honesty, the mix of rough and tender is so sexy and kinda heartbreaking. thank you! Write more!
Faw chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
That os how 6b should have ended!
Written666 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
i want to die after reading this. i hope you understand how many depressing and embarrassing "All By Myself" scenes will result from this brilliant piece of writing. In short, I freakin' LOVED IT!
ab89us chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
This is great! And yes I've seen that set photo and agree with brain exploding.
noz4a2 chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
Loved the Penthouse comment...cracked me up. I also liked "What was first electricity in Peter's spine was now completely ablaze; the heat trailing up every vertebra inch by agonizing inch and threatening to incinerate him from the inside out." Great visual. I cold picture it vividly. Nice end.
mara lena chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
one last review from me here: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this wonderful story! enjoyed every chapter :)
ahealthyaddiction chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Honest to goodness, that was one of my favorite "smut" pieces I have ever read. Hands-down. What fantastic prose; visual, descriptive, lovely, raw, super hott.

I think I fangirl-love you. Hard.

Thank you for this Peter... guh.

Write something else. Immediately. Please.
AlleyKitty chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
OMG I saw the wedding ring too! Apparently Josh and Diana are not planning to tie the knot anytime soon, but I doubt Peter and Olivia get together that quickly. Undercover assignment, perhaps?
mara lena chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
i really like them fighting and when it ends as this is going to i LOVE it :)

update ASAP!
archivedfics2013 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Ooh, great chapter!

The smut HAs to be coming, c'mon! You can't leave it out after all that! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »