Reviews for When Two Destinies Collide
absolutely perfect!
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
So sweeeeeeeeet and cute. Very nice job.
Udumuhv chapter 26 . 12/26/2011
elanordaughterofeowyn chapter 26 . 12/26/2011
Oh I loved it! I am a hopless romantic and this was perfect. Norrington is absolutly my favorite character and I was smiling the entire story! Please please please write more! It was great. Truly!

NoneActive chapter 26 . 7/13/2011
This is truthfully the best story I've ever read on this site. You are a talented author. Please continue writing stories! I bid you fair winds :)

libellus chapter 26 . 6/15/2011
this story has not recieved the praise it deserves. I have read it and I really enjoyed it. it was very well written from start to finish. your portrayal of the characters such as Norrington and Groves is wonderful and Annbelle is delightful. well done, it was truly magnificent story.
Ori Heartlyng chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
AWWWHSSS! I've just finished reading this story and it's prequel and all of it was very well written! -swoons- Iloved on how presented Annabelle,and I love Norrington too,lol. GREAT JOB on finishing both stories! ( I actually finished reading them both in one night,go me,lol.) Please continue writing!

-Happy writing!

poisedrose chapter 24 . 6/3/2011
I love this series of stories that you have written so far! Keep up the great work, I can not wait till the next chapter :D
book.worm.71717 chapter 24 . 5/28/2011
I have to say, I got a little choked up when I read the chapters with Will and Elizabeth. They need to break the curse! Anyways, I absolutely love that the pirate ships "disappeared". Although I didn't quite understand the whole Clayton/vial thing? I'll reread it. Thank you so much for the multiple chapters updated! I can't wait for the next part.
my-forgotten-rose chapter 24 . 5/27/2011
awesome. more fluff! great job~
PhantomoftheShadows chapter 21 . 5/20/2011
A new chapter! I'm quite pleased to see that you are continuing to update, as I would like to know how this turns out. Poor James and Annabelle have gone through so much, that I'd like to see the story arc completed. Good job with this latest installment and I look forward to the next.

Your servant,

Phantom of the Shadows
jedimasterstar chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
I found this story to be wonderful. You captured Norrington beautifully. And Annabelle is a delight!

Of course, now I have to go back to read the first story. Shame on me for starting on the sequel first.

Lovely story!
LOTRRanger chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
Squee! I love this story so very much! I cannot wait to see where it goes! I hope something dreadful happens to Clayton...he makes me want to vomit.

Something else I really like about your stories is that the characters are in character! Jack especially was spot on. The psychology, too, is amazing! Not to mention the technical writing! In short, I think you've done perfectly!

Also, something I should have mentioned in my review in the prequel(is that the right term?) is how I especially liked how Annabelle was involved in the plot, but was not tagging along for every single part of the story. That's something that bugs me about a lot of stories where the OC has been added to the movie plots - in the majority of the case, she wouldn't be with Elizabeth or Jack or whoever for every single step of the way. So I really liked how Annabelle was there, but not there. Does that make any sense? O.o

Anywho, LOVE IT! :D

Alice The Aries chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
awesome update soon
CrissYami chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
Amazing chapter! :D Cant wait for the next one!