Reviews for Bück Dich
tmp3475 chapter 10 . 16h
Shinji was hilarious this chapter. Ichigo coming to realize he's gay was great because grimmjow was not giving up
tmp3475 chapter 9 . 16h
The excitement over being able to buy alcohol for the first time was cute. Grimmjow shouldn't take advantage of a drunk Ichigo because he'll have to start all over again
tmp3475 chapter 8 . 9/18
Shinji and Nnoitra are so good together. Shinji just has to use a certain tone and his bad boy acts right again
tmp3475 chapter 7 . 9/17
Renji won't judge if his best friend is gay. Ichigo is too caught up with being labeled
tmp3475 chapter 6 . 9/17
Grimmjow might need to change how he approaches Ichigo in order to convince him to go out
tmp3475 chapter 5 . 9/17
Ichigo is caring too much about the possibility of being gay when he's already sleep so many times with Shinji. He could be bi
tmp3475 chapter 4 . 9/17
Did Grimmjow and Nnoitra used to be friend and now hate each other?
tmp3475 chapter 3 . 9/17
The Japanese made the sex hotter
tmp3475 chapter 2 . 9/17
Shinji quickly warning Ichi that he'll need a lot of lube. And when he reveals Grimmjow I know I would have fainted
tmp3475 chapter 1 . 9/17
Hell I was surprised Renji wasn't turned on by Grimmjow too
prtiboy chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
This is so good so far i can't stand it. Very well done. Its sexy, funny...the dialogue has a natural flow to it. You definitely have a fan here and a terrific career as a writer.
Aww chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwww 3
cary99 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Awesome chapter
manneravendebruin chapter 16 . 5/9/2016
Man, did I love this, thank you so much for those hours of fun. Is there any chance you'll ever continue writing though? I would love that
bleeb90 chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
When I read the title of this fic, I thought to myself: "that's so blunt it could be a Rammstein song", and than I saw your chapter titles. Lmao. I loved what I have read till this point.