Reviews for Bück Dich
cary99 chapter 1 . 5/30
Awesome chapter
manneravendebruin chapter 16 . 5/9
Man, did I love this, thank you so much for those hours of fun. Is there any chance you'll ever continue writing though? I would love that
bleeb90 chapter 2 . 2/19
When I read the title of this fic, I thought to myself: "that's so blunt it could be a Rammstein song", and than I saw your chapter titles. Lmao. I loved what I have read till this point.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
Aw fuck. This is the beginning of a shit storm.
Brassica chapter 16 . 7/30/2015
This is my favorite fanfic. And I'll regret forever that you couldn't finish it.
GrimmKurosaki chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
It's funny. After so long, and coming back to this story I finally get the German references now that I learned it and I'm like... "Holy crap, so that's what that meant."
Vanillamoo chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
You killed me. That was so amazing. Chapter 15 got me all like. Nosebleeding and hard. And then chapter 16 killed me because there aint gonna be anymore of this fucking amazing fanfic. Thanks for writing such amazing ff anyways XD
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Congratulations on the novel! I hope I can read it sometime soon. :D

Absolutely love this story, and I hope you continue it sometime. :3
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I've liked all your work I've read so far so I'm looking forward to reading this. I actually have a good portion of friends in the adult industry (and used to do webcamming myself for a few years) so I'm curious to see how you go about this. :)
rojo mato chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
is there going to be a sequel to this story it was totally bad ass
Inu Tashiro p chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
Im jst sad this hasn't been updated :(
PenelopePhantomhive chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
It's don't where the fuck is the rest of the story
xOx ShinjiHirako XoX chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
This wasn't boring at all! If anything, it made it more anticipating and exciting 'cause we're all just like "When's Grimmy showing up?!"
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
So my friend gave me the link to this story and I swear to God this is probably one of the best "M" Fics I've read [] I loved how you used japanese phrases in this chapter by the way , keep up the amazing work ,
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I really hope you'll continue this story sometime because it's one of the sexiest fanfictions I've ever read, and certainly one of my favorites. :)