Reviews for Seasons
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
It'd be quite alright if this fluff gave me cavities. This is...perfect. Goodness, you're giving me so much inspiration with all your fics. They're written so amazingly and the fluff is so freaking heart-throbbing, it's almost unreal. JFC.
alt-eredboy chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This was so cute like you don't even know how happy this made me *rolls*
JustR chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I found it ah-adorable.
Dana chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
:) cute
Commander Space Kitty chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I had to go to the dentist to fix the cavities this story caused.
xXlost.in.paradiseXx chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Hey amberpire! I am glad to tell you that your fic 'Seasons' has been nominated for an award in The 2012 Topaz Awards! Please go down there under the forums to check it out. Congrats! If you have any questions, please PM I-Am-Not-A-Smiley-Person, Smiley Face Nicasio, or me.

Thank you!

Rock and Roll,

GG
javy05wizard guardian chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved it! I specially liked the ending how jade made an appearance and how Beck reassured Robbie by rubbing his leg, that was a nice little detail. Frankly my favorite character of the series is Jade but I loved this and how the whole thing was portrayed including her :) good job!
mttmercado chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
its like a nice mix of a lil of everything
Ailodierap chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You write Tori/Jade and Robbie/Beck. You are officially my favourite author in the Victorious category.

I really enjoyed this one, the scene with the frisbee made me laugh a lot, and I could feel the awkwardness Robbie must have felt when Jade showed up in the last section. Another amazing piece of work, keep it up!
Plus2-Minus1-Brilliance chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Yay! Too cute, I love it. 3 Thanks.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awww!
OrangeZest100 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
They're are perfectly good cavities, thank you very much.
Common Spring chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I don't even care about the cavaties, that was awesome!
Pikarin chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awwwwwwww I luv da ending, it wuz soooo fluffy!
ambivalent.dreams chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I absolutely loved this! It took me about 20 or 30 minutes to read because of my ADD, but it's completely adorable!