Reviews for Emmett's Confession
Navy76 chapter 8 . 5/6
Love this story please continue
Spawn chapter 8 . 3/1
Still hoping that you will continue this story. I'm dying to know what happens next.
Spawn chapter 8 . 1/2
This story is so good. Emmett screwed up, but Carlisle was way over the line for a while there. I was shocked when he told Emmett to leave. I understand why he did it, but I think he was out of control for a while. So many raw and emotional scenes here.

I'm not surprised that Rosalie chose to go with her mate. It was heart wrenching having Emmett being mutilated and and helpless while being forced to watch as those bastards attacked Rosalie. I was cheering Carlisle on as he stomped the crap out of their leader and ripped his head off.

My heart truly broke for all of the pain and suffering that Emmett is going through and the guilt that Carlisle is carrying. I loved how the family all came together and how the siblings are there for each other. Great job on this. I would love to see what happens next. Thank you for sharing.
MadsClare13 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Poor Emmett! When will this be updated?
ripper34 chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Great story. I hope they go after the rogue vamps.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Goddamn! I really hope you update! This story is so damn sad!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Please update ASAP! Loving the story so far :D
GrizzlyBear101 chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Love this story! Carlisle and Emmett are my favorites!
TrintySeeker chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
ok...I have to give it up to you...man funk...has got to be the funnyiest saying ye...an I do believe that I will use that for a while...lol...I loved this chapter...thank you for the great update... :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
You're writing again! Yippie! This story and "father knows best" have always been my favorites. Hope to hear more from you. Great job!
Coven-Leader-Carlisle-Cullen chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Welcome back again :) So pleased you had time to write another wonderful chapter! I really loved that! Watching Carlisle treating Emmett's wounds and cleaning him up. Great writing! My heart melted as Emmett wanted his Dad to wash him and not Rosie. Ahw Father-son love! And I loved the little tiny hint / reference to BTR with Edward's punishment ;) Of course, I had not missed that. Wonder how Esme will deal with all of that now? And I think, I won't really "like" the next chapter if Esme is gonna talk with her husband about all of this, right? She was very Mamma lion as Carlisle had punished her little Edward in BTR and now we kind of have such the same situation again! Will Esme forgive him? Will she ripp his head off now? OMG! Oh, and I loved the scene of all three boys in the bed! Very nice! Thanks for the chapter and very big hugs Vanessa ... PS: "Forget my address." was very funny and so Emmett-like!
accounting professional chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Great chapter. I loved how tender Carlisle was with Emmett.
Purradox chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Wow poor Emmett. That was unbearable.
fri13girl chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
It has GOT to be torture for parents to see their kids in pain...
rubyblue100 chapter 8 . 5/24/2014