Reviews for Emmett's Confession
SadieAnubisWalt123 chapter 1 . 7/31
Carlisle would never do that to them, he understands them. He's also to kind and sweet to do that.
Spawn chapter 8 . 5/10
I miss this and your other stories. Please come back soon.
Robin0203 chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
Aww! Please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
Good story - Please consider updating.
kittyranma chapter 8 . 9/17/2015
I'm enjoying this I hope you get the muse back soon.
Spawn chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
Please consider updating your stories. This and Breaking the rules are too good to be abandoned.
Navy76 chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
Love this story please continue
Spawn chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Still hoping that you will continue this story. I'm dying to know what happens next.
Spawn chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
This story is so good. Emmett screwed up, but Carlisle was way over the line for a while there. I was shocked when he told Emmett to leave. I understand why he did it, but I think he was out of control for a while. So many raw and emotional scenes here.

I'm not surprised that Rosalie chose to go with her mate. It was heart wrenching having Emmett being mutilated and and helpless while being forced to watch as those bastards attacked Rosalie. I was cheering Carlisle on as he stomped the crap out of their leader and ripped his head off.

My heart truly broke for all of the pain and suffering that Emmett is going through and the guilt that Carlisle is carrying. I loved how the family all came together and how the siblings are there for each other. Great job on this. I would love to see what happens next. Thank you for sharing.
MadsClare13 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Poor Emmett! When will this be updated?
ripper34 chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Great story. I hope they go after the rogue vamps.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Goddamn! I really hope you update! This story is so damn sad!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Please update ASAP! Loving the story so far :D
GrizzlyBear101 chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Love this story! Carlisle and Emmett are my favorites!
TrintySeeker chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
ok...I have to give it up to you...man funk...has got to be the funnyiest saying ye...an I do believe that I will use that for a while...lol...I loved this chapter...thank you for the great update... :)