Reviews for Emmett's Confession
kalico chapter 7 . 4/7
OMG...awesome story!
I always wait until a story is completely finished but I have been reading some of your others and was wondering if you would be adding more to this great story?

kalico
Read your story and it is great, please update soon. Thankyou
Shawna chapter 4 . 2/18
Yes, I DO enjoy this! Another great chapter! I can't wait to find out what kind of trouble Emmett gets into with Carlisle! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 2/18
Another great chapter. Even though you said you wouldn't do it, I do think that Emmett should be punished the old-school vampire way. That seems like the best way for him to learn and with daddy Carlisle being as pissed off as he was, I can certainly picture him doing something like that. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 2/18
Another great chapter. Looks like our little curly-haired, muscular, high-spirited, fun-loving, irresponsible vampire boy got himself into a little hot water, huh? Great chapter and keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 2/18
Great first chapter! I loved every word. I loved the conversation between Emmett and Esme and that Emmett decided to do the right thing. Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 2/18
Great first chapter! I loved every word! Keep up the good work!
gohamm15 chapter 7 . 1/24
Awesome fic! Love Carlisle in this plz update!
cidoka cullen chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
oi gosto muito de ler suas fics... mas nao to conseguindo traduzilas mais, pois nao sei ingles...
JustcallmeRiley chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Nice story, I hope you write another chapter very much.
jean chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
your story is very good and i appreciate what you write. I never liked twilight before I started reading the fanfiction stories . now i have bought the complete set but the stories are much better than the films any day ps will you be writing more stories than this one.
ActressCeCe chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Please update!
shawna chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I love this story and just for the record I have reviewed the last several chapters. I always leave reviews after reading a fanfic! I love this story! It's awesome! Keep writing!
Shawna chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Another great chapter! I love this story! Please keep writing!
Shawna chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Another great chapter! I love what I've read so far and can't wait to read the next chapter!