Reviews for The Tricks That We Use
Ida chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
Just realized I forgot to review this chapter. I absolutely loved it, especially the charcoop scene in the end, but I thought this chapter was extremely in character throughout which I loved. Can't wait to read the next installment :)
justawritier chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
That was so sweet! Really loved it XD
WriterGirl516 chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
A nice take on the in-between of scenes. What I liked most was the short conversation after Charlotte told Cooper he was forgiven...the moment alone in the therapist's office.
ACharCoopFan chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
Since you are a fan of KaDee it would be nice for you to send her an e-card. Many of Kadee's fans are doing this. It is . .
justawritier chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
That was really sweet XD
WriterGirl516 chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
Once again filling the voids in between. I like that Cooper went to Sheldon to talk about Charlotte not wearing the ring and the concern he had. I did find it amusing how Cooper went to Naomi for help on the pizza and cheesecake.

The next chapter should be interesting.
nycanna chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
I haven't reviewed for a couple of chapters; just wanted to drop a note to say I'm still reading and reviewing. I love the every other Cooper/Charlotte setup you've still got going on, and I really love the way you write Cooper. And thanks for the 'timeline note' at the start of this chapter; very helpful.
Ida chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
Aaaw, they're having a date night. I hope Char feels better soon. And I hope to read some of Char's thoughts about Cooper's disclosure in therapy as well later. Love what you're doing with these characters.
Ida chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Aaw, I really liked the conversation between Addison and Charlotte. I also cannot wait to see what your plans are for the last episode.. some powerful moments to spin off from! )
justawritier chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
I loved that so much! Both of her tals with Nai and Addison were so well writtena nd I could really see them actually happening on the show!
WriterGirl516 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Great chapter. What I really love most about it was Charlotte's conversation with Addison. I'm enjoying the unspoken friendship forming with these two.
forecastmostlysunny chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
"That, finally, gets her a smile. She lies back down again and holds out her hand. And again, Addison takes it."

:) This update made my day. Please update ASAP, please!
justawritier chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
Loved it so much! Makes up for the lack of C/C last ep!
WriterGirl516 chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
What a wonderful start to my work week, seeing this story updated. (Sorry about the mixup with my last review.)

I love how you wrote a conversation between these two on the plane. The editing of the episode made things seem so sudden as they were in Cali one minute and then in Connecticut the next. As I may have mentioned before, I really do enjoy how you fill in the blank spaces between the scenes we do get on screen.

I look forward to your next chapter.
Ida chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
Aw, That was a great conversation between the two of them

58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »