Reviews for My Pack
Anabel Valle chapter 1 . 2/23
I liked it - except The basic biology. Wolverines are not wolves they are not canines, and they certainly are not pack animals. :/
noname chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Lol to the ending loved everyones role good job
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
i love it
humblereader16 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I think this "idea" of Logan's is going to prove quite terrifying for the pack...lots of little Logans? Ack!

If you could continue this to show Logan's views on his previous "pack," then we could get some interesting snark on Team X, Wade Wilson, Sabertooth, etc.
Callie Summers chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That ending had me laughing hysterically for at least five minutes!
Brimseye chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
hehe that was cute! I like the ending!
Crash Slayer chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Very nice, i too view my friends as a sort of pack :) i think you displayed Logan's thoughts quite well :)
RestlessMe chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Ha, that was funny, very cute! I liked that, showed a compassionate side to Logan. Yet you didn't neglect his animal side at all, you've done it so much better. Peole always think he has to be mean and vicious or even ignorant, this shows a better and more rational aspect to his nature. Greatly enjoyed the read, thank you very much!
Spinny chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Hmm. A lovely idea, but Logan seems quite out of character in patches. The grammar is shaky but you did say English was not your first language - have you considered using a beta-reader?

Also, people are complaining that you've missed Storm out - f I'm right in thinking that she is the 'Ro Logan refers to, perhaps you should lengthen the name so it's clearer?

It is a fantastic idea, though. With a little work, and a devoted beta-reader, you could have some very, very good stuff.
julz chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
hee hee hee, fun
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Cute. I really liked it, and your English is fine. Keep it up.
Voli chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
What about Storm! :(
Tigerchild chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Very nice!
RaeLynn Skye chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
This is probably the only one of your fic's that I have noticed any mistakes in. It is quite a good story, but the grammer is just awful...I know you said to forgive your mistakes, and I do, because the fic is awesome, but if you want someone to help fix them, i'd be willing. Blessed be.

P.S. GREAT fic.