Reviews for Ain't No Rest For The Wicked Draft 1
madnessguardian chapter 6 . 3/9
wonderfull story dunno if its gonna be updated or not but i have easyly enjoyed whats here
Daniel T Stack chapter 6 . 1/31
It might be nice to have a bit more of Ranma's time in the clinic on screen. Show some of the moments when say an allready attached clan member takes interest.

I'm guessing any interactions with the Yamanakas ended up in the lost Chapter 5 along with the Fire Lord's wife's reaction to Ranma missing the dinner. I get the feeling those berries might have been potenially addictive.

After so long it is hard to remember what was in past previews. I just really like seeing more of Ranma's interactions with the rest of town because it helps build the changes in her character as the story goes along. Check out Fake Uzu by Vahn for another story that has hilight moments. Sure it doesn't show everything but it does show many character building events.

Sorry to see this cross as it is here redirected to the other fic. But seeing as I haven't read any of the changes over there yet... Not like I know anything of the third cross you listed on it,

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
Daniel T Stack chapter 4 . 1/31
I see you have a rewrite up now with an equal chapter count, commenting on these authors notes. I really hope you do not take out any of the extraneous parts. So you forgot the Sharingan Sauske might not have figured out how to summon it again, After all Kakashi would have noticed it as active if she came to the field with it that way again. Awakening is just unlocking. Does your house front door stay open all the time you have it unlocked?

I have some catching up to do. This was the newest chapter posted last time I looked at this fic and I mean this version of it. Hope you keep it going even with another flavor of it now on the writing block.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
Ranma as always is quite entertaining but I have to admit your story is a bit darkish
Rifful chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
This is pretty awesome. And no, you can't have too much (good) Ranma X-overs.
Difdi chapter 6 . 10/6/2017
Jiraiya versus Ranma. The entire village is going to be lining the walls and eating popcorn before this is over, aren't they?
Difdi chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Actually, Asperger's probably does count as crazy, but not the way you'd think. Asperger's makes you more rational, not less. The problem is, that the old saying about the one eyed man being king in the land of the blind isn't actually true - they'd see him as a mutant and subject him to surgery to correct his deformity. Asperger's in the land of normal people is like being the only sane person in the world - which is actually the definition of insanity, you disagree with the majority about what is real or not.
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
This is nice!
No bashing and Ranma's in character.
Also, I like where this is going.
Top 1%.
The DCG chapter 6 . 10/3/2017
Hope you do more of this some day. Naru-chan fics that are worth it to read are rare.
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 9/20/2017
Especially the squirrel bit!
You have a unique view of the difference between ki and chakra.
I'll be looking forward to seeing any update.
doraemax chapter 5 . 9/14/2017
wow... the beginning of this chapter is just chaos filled laughter... but it went soo much deeper with Sasuke.
doraemax chapter 4 . 9/14/2017
Heh, Ranma as a Chaotic Locus is in full function, i see... hahaha... still did not exactly what happened with Sasuke and Naruto. Did the curse transferred?
doraemax chapter 3 . 9/13/2017
A pity Kakashi's team was unlike the original team 7 under Sarutobi... else he would have totally flashback on the densetsu no Sannin
doraemax chapter 2 . 9/13/2017
Hahaha... wow, despite your author's note in first chapter, this has turn out to be quite good. a really promising beginning, indeed. the meeting with Kakashi...hahaha
Look what Jesus did chapter 6 . 9/13/2017
Awww yeeaah well worth the wait thanks got a few laughs at the section with Tsume and Anko