Reviews for Ain't No Rest For The Wicked Draft 1
King of fans chapter 2 . 5/6
Yay needs more ranma.

Was that dog akamaru.

I cracked up laughing with the square and for feeding naruto.

P.s Kakashi how is that naruko couch treating you.
King of fans chapter 2 . 5/6
Good chapter

Something tells me ranma and anko would be good friends.

Kakashi- how was your night? Sakura- I learned how to breath fire. Naruto and sasuke gust look do and be depresses.
King of Fans chapter 1 . 5/6
Good chapter

I do agree with you about team 7 and how naruto treats the female cast is bad:
Non of the female charters ( excision a here and there) did anything relevant or Noteworthy in the grand screen of the series.
Naruto- he is a hyperactive annoying character who 80% of the time gets everything he wants on a silver platter, constantly retails past regardless if it's relevant or not, and even though naruto dose grow out of his annoying stage tords the beginning and middle of shippoden, but after the pain arc he essentially becomes a OP protect no one can relate to, becomes a compleat reack when thing don't go his way, and is like I am 100% right you are wrong and now you have to give up your life's immbishions to help he, or if he dose not it is have the time kill them.
Sakura- she is the most useless Charater in fiction. Everything dose is either a nonfacter, not necessary, or counterproductive. (With one or two exceptions). Sakura useless dose not stop there as even when she get Superstrength and healing powers that are some the greatest world she can either be replaced with a simple ordinary doctor, a foot soldier, or a manikin and thing would be better for our heroes. Her only two notable character traits are "I love sasuke" and punch naruto" throughout the entire story and regardless of what happens. Even akane is better as she at least has a good excuse when she's unable to win agents a fighter who is 100 times stronger then her and knows at lest 1/2 the time when to fight and not give up, has show a more complex emotions here and there, and has proven to be helpful to our heroes every now and again. Sakura hase non of this.
Sasuke- he is essentially the exact opposite of the ranma 1/2 sasuke. The ranma 1/2 ninja is not the best ninja, not the best looking, but at lest he is loyal to a fault, dose his job right, and can work well in character interactions. Naruto's sasuke is essentially the opposite with constantly moping, betray peaple on the fly with out thinking about the consequences, only his only goal is killing 24/7, and has what Everyman dreams of woman, power, friends that would died for you regardless of what you have done, but he only looks at the negatives and only on pointless vengeance.

As the biggest problem I personally dislike about naruto is that the manga has the habit of introdusing good characters and concepts, but would toss them assaide as the story continues or when the righter is in a bind, and in there place plot inconsistencies, a bad case of power creep, and repeating old mistakes.

However, as long as the pathnsial and concepts are there a good righter can make a fantastic story, out of the worst possible situation. That's what mainly great authors do and how amazing fanfic are made.

I do a agree with you about the female ranma thing. Ranma Excepting his female side and overcoming gender stereotypes can be a pretty good story and lead to excellent character development.

Lastly I found the water seen pretty amusing. As for what happened to the boys I am interested on what ranma did to them, and can't wait for the drama and reactions to occur.
madnessguardian chapter 6 . 3/9
wonderfull story dunno if its gonna be updated or not but i have easyly enjoyed whats here
Daniel T Stack chapter 6 . 1/31
It might be nice to have a bit more of Ranma's time in the clinic on screen. Show some of the moments when say an allready attached clan member takes interest.

I'm guessing any interactions with the Yamanakas ended up in the lost Chapter 5 along with the Fire Lord's wife's reaction to Ranma missing the dinner. I get the feeling those berries might have been potenially addictive.

After so long it is hard to remember what was in past previews. I just really like seeing more of Ranma's interactions with the rest of town because it helps build the changes in her character as the story goes along. Check out Fake Uzu by Vahn for another story that has hilight moments. Sure it doesn't show everything but it does show many character building events.

Sorry to see this cross as it is here redirected to the other fic. But seeing as I haven't read any of the changes over there yet... Not like I know anything of the third cross you listed on it,

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
Daniel T Stack chapter 4 . 1/31
I see you have a rewrite up now with an equal chapter count, commenting on these authors notes. I really hope you do not take out any of the extraneous parts. So you forgot the Sharingan Sauske might not have figured out how to summon it again, After all Kakashi would have noticed it as active if she came to the field with it that way again. Awakening is just unlocking. Does your house front door stay open all the time you have it unlocked?

I have some catching up to do. This was the newest chapter posted last time I looked at this fic and I mean this version of it. Hope you keep it going even with another flavor of it now on the writing block.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
Ranma as always is quite entertaining but I have to admit your story is a bit darkish
Rifful chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
This is pretty awesome. And no, you can't have too much (good) Ranma X-overs.
Difdi chapter 6 . 10/6/2017
Jiraiya versus Ranma. The entire village is going to be lining the walls and eating popcorn before this is over, aren't they?
Difdi chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Actually, Asperger's probably does count as crazy, but not the way you'd think. Asperger's makes you more rational, not less. The problem is, that the old saying about the one eyed man being king in the land of the blind isn't actually true - they'd see him as a mutant and subject him to surgery to correct his deformity. Asperger's in the land of normal people is like being the only sane person in the world - which is actually the definition of insanity, you disagree with the majority about what is real or not.
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
This is nice!
No bashing and Ranma's in character.
Also, I like where this is going.
Top 1%.
Favourited.
The DCG chapter 6 . 10/3/2017
Hope you do more of this some day. Naru-chan fics that are worth it to read are rare.
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 9/20/2017
Fun!
Especially the squirrel bit!
You have a unique view of the difference between ki and chakra.
I'll be looking forward to seeing any update.
doraemax chapter 5 . 9/14/2017
wow... the beginning of this chapter is just chaos filled laughter... but it went soo much deeper with Sasuke. just..wow...
doraemax chapter 4 . 9/14/2017
Heh, Ranma as a Chaotic Locus is in full function, i see... hahaha... still did not exactly what happened with Sasuke and Naruto. Did the curse transferred?