Reviews for Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
Daniel T Stack chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Its creeping up on 5 years. I'm still hoping to see how Hinata explains aunt flo to Naruto. Or where all this soul fragment business will lead. After all Kuyybi and Neko seem to be an amusing sight. Wonder what it would have been like for Naruto had there not been a seal and fox present.
DanYHKim chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
We really need to see more of this. I mean . . . crazy sensei lady? Forest of Death? This is a total set-up for a Ranma-style mistaken identity rumor with Anko!
solitare chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
"Also abandoned, because I really, really hate you."
Indecisive Bob chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Nice story so far! I like those "Ranma teaches Team 7" fics, and this one is definitely a step above the rest. I love how you're slowly explaining the difference between Chakra and Ki and how Ranma is going about teaching her impromptu students: Anything Goes! I also like the personality changes you're forcing on Team 7 through Ranma as a proxy. It's believable to a certain extent, and that's enough to make me happy. I'm fine without having a great over-arching plot. I'm actually happy with this being a story based more around character development and the lols. Keep up the great work!
Regin chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
demiread chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
THIS IS EPIC! i hope you get motivated again to wright more of these masterpieces.
rochchen chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
I was reading this fic for the umpteenth time when my mind took this part of Sasuke's realization back in chapter 3 and began twisting it...

"The idea of doing to her brother's body what he had done to her mind... not simply winning, but dominating in ways he could not imagine... Slowly, she lifted her hand to her eyes. Yes, no price to pay at all."

Which resulted in this omake:

Years later...

Itachi's fogged mind gradually cleared up as he woke up from his impromptu nap. Opening his eyes, he snapped into attention as he noticed the unfamiliar surroundings. He was firmly tied to a hard bed of some sort, however the dark state of the area prevented him from discerning any further details. A quick search through his memories gave no clue as to how he may have ended up in this place. Before he could decide on a plan of action, someone suddenly spoke.

"So, you're awake, big brother." The voice tugged at his memories, yet it seemed strange at the same time. Either way, there was only one person who would call him that.

"Sasuke, so you finally caught up to me." He replied, calmly accepting his fate.

"Yes, after all these years, I'll finally avenge the clan." Sasuke declared. The room suddenly lit up, and Itachi was left speechless once he regained his sight.

"Wha..." The person that stood before him was barely recognizable as his little brother. The face was still the same, but the body shape was all wrong. Instead of the lean, muscular form that he expected, he was presented with a curvy body that left no doubts as to the gender of the person before him, especially since she was decked out with a full dominatrix wear.

"I know the truth, big brother," Sasuke said. It would have shocked Itachi had his mind not shorted itself out trying to understand what had happened to his little brother, but the stimulus was enough to start bringing him back to his senses.

"However that doesn't excuse you from having left me to suffer all those years with those memories!" Sasuke smirked evilly, bringing out a whip. "This is payback!"

Outside the locked room, Naruto was rolling on the floor laughing while Sakura stared at the door with worry. Muted screams filtered through the rather sound-proof material.

"Is this really alright?" The pink haired girl said.

"Why not? I just did as I promised back then." Ranma grinned, but the smile on her face turned into a frown as her train of thought changed direction. "It's surprising that Sas' was into that sort of thing tho, guess ya never know from the silent ones."

End.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
Interesting way to mix things up. Was more interested in the Hana side trip if only to see something truly different but this is still pretty cool. Hoping you got the other story out and glad I dot to read this.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
I am having fun reading this. The parts with Hana and her mother, the interactions they have, and what they are proposing to Ranma are very cool. Don't have any problem with just running that idea rather than following the whole canon timeline and events. Small scale and inclusive storyline would be a nice change of pace. Will definitely be looking into any other stories that you may have written.
beserkerbeast chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
looking forward to more
BB
Hope chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
Out of all the Ranma 1/2xNaruto crossovers this one it the best I have read and hope that it will be updated soon.
Sora chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
Great story hope you will update soon. Please.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
Well, I'm glad to hear the story's not dead. I'm looking forward to when you have the next chapter ready.
Sphere Warrior chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
"Shinobi lesson number two, genjutsu... I may have gone too far though."
He already used n2 for ninjutsu
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Too bad this will probably never get updates. It is damn funny. :D great story so far. !