Reviews for Phantasmagoria
Masa chapter 10 . 8/3
This is a nice story and your idea - and plot of course - is very creative. But I love Natsume too much to read FF with OC as MC. So I got bored easily and I don't feel like to read sarcasm right now. But it's a nice visit.

Oh and your charaterization is a litte OOC. It's can be easily covered by good explanation (like in paragraph) so no need to mind if you want to. I meant it's not OOC just a little OOC. It's different. Well you had many explanation paragraph there but it's mostly about Homura. It's not that I hate him. Actually I like him very much. He's a unique character, but right now I craving for Natsume and your summary made reader think that this story focused on Ntsume.

Alright lastly, it seem you couldn't shifted POV very well. It's keep jumping from charater to character. It's not neat you know. Or maybe it just my misunderstanding. But it "couldn't" I don't know about the recent chapter so I commented on what I have read.

Okay I finished, I hope my review can help you and not discourage you or something.
Mazura chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Update please
SilverRider09 chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Akatsuki can also mean dawn
Learnt this from Naruto. I was so confused when I realised that instead of crimson moon it meant dawn...
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
i really love this story and i really love homura...i feel so sorry for what he has to go through...please continue this story and updatre soon...
Shinome Akira chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
More please!
MusicOfMadness chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
This is still being continued... right?
Jiggywidit chapter 21 . 8/16/2012
Aaaaha. I read this story all in one go, it took me all night, now I'm tired. Whew.
This is a really excellent story you've written! I can easily imagine this in the Natsume Yuujinchou universe. The characters from the original story are all in-character, and the original characters are really well done. Your knowlegde of Japanese terms and food also made the story more believable. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nyarghh chapter 20 . 5/19/2012
ehh? i didn't comment on this chapter? i thought i did... OTL

anyways! I'm in suspense! D; i wanna know who/what called him! I hope you update this soon cuz im on the edge of my chair over here with that damned cliff hanger D;

i hope you did well on your midterms though o; 3
Silver-dipped chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
Alright! New chappie~!

Keep up the good work, it's really good! :D
XxSaphirezxX chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! Once again, a nice plot. I have a feeling he gasped 'cause of the voice, wonder why. :/
MusicOfMadness chapter 20 . 4/20/2012
indescribable music chapter 20 . 4/20/2012
great chapter!
Nyarghh chapter 19 . 3/29/2012

ohmai i wonder what Natori is going to do w will Suzuya and Kii find out and beat Homura up for not telling them? xD

and i wonder what curse had been 'bestowed' on him o:

[ponders if it has something to do with the thing that attacked him the previous chapter 8U]

anyway i love your story :D

can't wait for the next update~ 3
Silver-dipped chapter 19 . 3/26/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what kind of drama the tattoo brings in. Wonderful job! You really know how to write a good fanfiction! .
MusicOfMadness chapter 19 . 3/24/2012
Ah~ I wonder what happens to Homura.