Reviews for Phantasmagoria
Mazura chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Update please
SilverRider09 chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Akatsuki can also mean dawn
Learnt this from Naruto. I was so confused when I realised that instead of crimson moon it meant dawn...
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
i really love this story and i really love homura...i feel so sorry for what he has to go through...please continue this story and updatre soon...
Shinome Akira chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
More please!
MusicOfMadness chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
This is still being continued... right?
Jiggywidit chapter 21 . 8/16/2012
Aaaaha. I read this story all in one go, it took me all night, now I'm tired. Whew.
This is a really excellent story you've written! I can easily imagine this in the Natsume Yuujinchou universe. The characters from the original story are all in-character, and the original characters are really well done. Your knowlegde of Japanese terms and food also made the story more believable. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nyarghh chapter 20 . 5/19/2012
ehh? i didn't comment on this chapter? i thought i did... OTL

anyways! I'm in suspense! D; i wanna know who/what called him! I hope you update this soon cuz im on the edge of my chair over here with that damned cliff hanger D;

i hope you did well on your midterms though o; 3
Silver-dipped chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
Alright! New chappie~!

Keep up the good work, it's really good! :D
XxSaphirezxX chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! Once again, a nice plot. I have a feeling he gasped 'cause of the voice, wonder why. :/
MusicOfMadness chapter 20 . 4/20/2012
AHHHH! WHAT HAPPENED!
indescribable music chapter 20 . 4/20/2012
great chapter!
Nyarghh chapter 19 . 3/29/2012
FAJSHJKAHEKJASDA YAY ALL THAT WAITING HAS PAID OFF! -dances-

ohmai i wonder what Natori is going to do w will Suzuya and Kii find out and beat Homura up for not telling them? xD

and i wonder what curse had been 'bestowed' on him o:

[ponders if it has something to do with the thing that attacked him the previous chapter 8U]

anyway i love your story :D

can't wait for the next update~ 3
Silver-dipped chapter 19 . 3/26/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what kind of drama the tattoo brings in. Wonderful job! You really know how to write a good fanfiction! .
MusicOfMadness chapter 19 . 3/24/2012
Ah~ I wonder what happens to Homura.
derp chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
D: it's been a long time since i've seen an update ; u ; rereading it just cause i can though. D hope to see an update soon