Reviews for Memories Of The Midnight
Me-Me Rotamundo chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
. ! XD
Really, I love it. So tender, sweet and with a very compelling story! SO GREAT! :D
Guest chapter 25 . 11/29/2012
I think it would be nice if Eugene and Rapunzel sleep together.
DreamGirll chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
I love this story. It made me speechless. Oh I'm crying right now. It's beautiful. Your stories are the best. Really truly a great story. Rapunzel and Eugene are always my star-crossed lovers. Like Romeo and Juilet. (I'm reading that in school right now, as a reading assignment. Now I think of them as Romeo and Juilet). I really enjoyed this. Every single word. Amazing. Putting this in my favorites right now. Great job. :)
Aki no Ryu chapter 25 . 10/23/2012
I'm glad Eugene's alive but I dislike that he turned vampire-esque. Good imagination though.
Aki no Ryu chapter 22 . 10/23/2012
What the! Eugene had to die? Can Rapunzel heal him? Maan, this is so heart-wrenching!
Aki no Ryu chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
Good, Rapunzel's pretty clever. Just some plot holes I noticed, what happened when the King and Queen of Corona were in a coma? Rapunzel knew that Prince Albert was the bad guy, home come she never spoke up? I mean, he had her sold off by pirates...
Aki no Ryu chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
The plot thickens!
Aki no Ryu chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
Who had "pure terror in his face," Eugene or Albert?
Aki no Ryu chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Wow, this story's pretty good. Can't stop reading.
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
I am SO relieved Rapunzel's in good hands! Whew. BTW, saw the following errors: "straggled" should be "struggled" and "catched" should be "caught." Other than that, good job!
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Eugene's situation is kinda like Anastasia's in the animated movie. LoL He'll be guilt-ridden, confess that he's only a con but he turns out to be the real prince. Happily ever after.
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Ooh, hey there, he's a prince! How perfect! Rapunzel doesn't think Prince Eugene is her Eugene? Well she's in for a lovely surprise!
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Wow, what a bold, disgusting move by this "Prince." He could incite a war with what he did!
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Just wondering, you said in your author's note in the previous chapter that Rapunzel wasn't coming out until after 7 monts. Where are you from then? Good job so far, by the way, considering you haven't seen the movie yet!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oooh, jsut found this story and I like the first chapter already. So start from the ground up, huh?