Reviews for A Fighting Chance
kronoan chapter 5 . 9/14
Probably 1% right now.
kronoan chapter 4 . 9/14
I'm not sure what to expect but it would be interesting if she joined the Kira Task Force and faced off against her old self Light.
kronoan chapter 3 . 9/14
I hope they can foil the robbery attempt without anyone getting hurt!
kronoan chapter 2 . 9/14
Yet it looks like time's been reset and the original Light still exists? (?) As Ryuk is around and the broadcast still happened. So I'm guessing Haruko's going to have to face off against her old self to try to minimize the use of the Death Note?
kronoan chapter 1 . 9/14
I like this story so far! :)
sakurachary chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Your story is a good one. it is something new like a fresh breath. I wish you would continue it.
Nachtwoelfin chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
And just when it gets good... well too bad that you aren't continuing but hopefully that'll change in the future.

Light/Kira's reaction to her would be really interesting!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Chapter six had to be my favorite chapter! Please please please keep writing!
Seirei chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
I love this! Great job!
DuDe chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Gota update soon please
Say Whaaaaaaaaat chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
i would hate to see this story ended. Update real soon, please please please.
Rock This chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
please update soon i realy enjoy this story
Born 2 B A Vampire chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
i think that putting off the relization that "dave" is L and the girls adventail removal from her home is a good idea, all in all one of the best stories ive read so far, needs a little proof reading though, please update soon.
AnnAisu chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
This is actually really interesting...quite good. I am glad you gave an explanation for why Light is a girl now. Is the Death Note still in Light's hands? WIll Haruko share her dreams especially now that a key figure in them has appeared? I am definately going to wait and find out.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
~ Light wept, for every death he had caused, mourned for the grief, for his lost innocence, apologised wholeheartedly to the souls, to his family, his… friend.

~ It is a rule that the Shinigami are forbidden to allow any human being to get a hold of their Death Note.

If it was truly a Rule, Ryuk would have turned to dust the moment a human touched his Death Note.

~ Second, you won't remember everything from your previous life.

I don't like this. But will Light at least have a chance to have his memories back? After Kira case is closed, at least?

The orphanage is beautiful.

~ Mioko-chan froze. She knew that shape. Now she was scared.

A gun? Because she should have no reason to know the Death Note.

~ The man had a second gun in his left pocket so disarming was out of question

Moiko-chan might be able to do it. Yes, she did it!

~ "Shinigami?…" She muttered so softly that it sounded like a soft sigh.

Ryuuzaki, did you hear this? Ah, Shi-gami.

It's beautiful plot. Her obsession with Shinigami and ignoring other magical creatures, her recognition of L, knowledge of his appearance, abnormal reaction to question "Are you Kira?", headache (caused by returning memories, but L doesn't know this yet)... And will one of flashbacks give L's or Watari's true name, somewhen?

At least, L knows she isn't Kira. It's a relief.

Good luck. Complicated, beautiful, delicate structure... And kind. Thank you.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »