Reviews for Better
AqualadxRaven11 chapter 1 . 2/11
Awh I like this!
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 1/12
Aw. This is so darn cute. Orion made me go 'aww' in my head. Then I read a part to my sister and she said 'aww' out loud. I haven't read any other Flash/Orion friendship, but now I ship the bromance.
Eiswolf-Zero chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I don't know if I ever reviewed this one before but it's one of my absolut favorites out there.
So very in character and so very very cute and adorable!

Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
That's adorable as fuck. It's a fucadorable. And I will never take those words back, because I love this.
Uber Cool chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
AWWW this was way too cute

BUT DAMN THOSE OTHER LEAGUERS TO HELL
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Yay, Orion made friends:D
numbuh13m chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awww cute, man if Wally was really was gay loss if girls (me) would B so saddened
LyssieB chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This fic made me cry a little when that lady said that Flash was disgusting. Why? Why people be mean to Flash? They should love him with cuddles and appreciation.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
*gushes* their interactions together are just much too sweet excuse me while i go to the dentist for the cavity you just gave me
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Aww.
I love Orion.
And this was Wonderful!
A Slytherin-Pureblood chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Thanks for this. Lovely One-shot. Great job! (Woah, I'm in review-mode today...)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Very well thought out, and i love that episode. Thanks for a good short story
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I found it so adorable that Orion was feeling angry on Flash's behalf. Orion big bro! XD And awwwwww Bat and Flash holding hand ADORABLE! Would love to see more of these three, great job!
Hechu chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I wasn't going to review this before... but it was so amazing that I had to. I love how you tell it in the perspective of a different character than Batman or Flash and love his confusion. I also like how has so much insight. I really like this... I don't know how to put this into words so AWESOME! :D
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
tat was beautiful. so sweet.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »